•Chapter 4•

You quietly put away your books in your locker as Frisk dug in their backpack for something. You slung your backpack on your shoulder and took your phone out of your pocket and swiped away some notifications. One notification caught your eye, however. It was a text from an unfamiliar phone number.

It said, "hey m8 it's me Chara 😘"

There was so much that confused you. How did they get your phone number? Chara has a phone? Why did they used that emoji???

Frisk pulled her phone out of their backpack and put their backpack on their back. They then noticed your confused expression. "What's wrong?" They questioned. You showed them your phone and pointed to the text.

Frisk seemed confused, too. "Did you give them your number?" They asked you. You shook your head. Frisk sighed. "Chara has their ways, I guess." Was all they said. "Now, come on! You're sleeping over today!" They said, grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the exit. This was just going to be a thing for now on...wasn't it?

Once you got to Frisk and Chara's house, you stared in awe. It was huge! There were four bedrooms; Asgore's room, Toriel's room, Asriel's room, and Frisk and Chara's room. There was also a huge kitchen and living room.

Frisk guided you to their's and Chara's room, where Chara was sitting on the floor, throwing toy knives at the wall. "Chaaarraa!" Frisk called out, entering the room-you following. "(Y/n)'s here!" Frisk said, making Chara turn their head immediately.

"Heya, new girl!" Chara said, smiling. You couldn't tell if it was genuine or not, but you waved at them and smiled.

Frisk plopped down on the floor next to Chara, then signaled for you to sit, too, which you did. "She's sleeping over today." Frisk explained. "Where's Asriel?"

Chara shrugged. "Playing outside of something. Probably stabbed his own eye out with a stick by now."

Frisk punched Chara in the shoulder, making them both laugh. You laughed along.

"You guys wanna play a game?" Chara asked.

You shrugged and Frisk said, "sure!"

"Let's play truth or dare!" Chara said, smirking.

It was not a good idea to agree....