Prologue

"I can't do this to you, I love you! I can't have you leave me now... Not again" Tears streamed down the younger eyes and cheeks, his eyes bloodshot, filled with emotion. He had his grip firm around the oldest wrist. "I won't let this part us!"

"It won't be for long Jungkook, You never know... I might see you again!" The oldest eyes began to water. He looked down at his feet trying to keep his sobs in. He felt a hand underneath his chin, his head was slowly lifted up to meet with the youngers. Both having tears flowing down their cheeks. Taehyung's eyes constantly taking in everything of Jungkook's perfect features. He moved his hands and cupped Jungkook's cheeks and he kissed away his salty tears.

"Please... You have to let me go..." Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear. The older moved his lips and kissed the youngers soft, plump lips, knowing it would be his last. He pulled away just to look at Jungkook before kissing him again but with more passion. Jungkook was happily excepting Taehyung as he didn't want this to end. Desperate for air Jungkook had to pull away and Taehyung pulled the younger into his embrace. "Please... Don't go, spend one more night with me!" Jungkook stuttered, losing all feeling in his legs he fell to his knees, smashing his head to the floor, gripping his hair, loosing all strength in his body.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook... Remember you are better than him" Taehyung pressed his head against the youngers neck. "I don't want to do this to you, but I don't have a choice. Try to forget about me, try to forget the memories, move on, find someone better than me, someone who can stay with you forever and make you happy, someone who will never leave you and always be there when you need them unlike me! Thank you for everything you've done for me, you've risked everything and I have no way to repay you except from doing this and getting you out of here"

His cries become louder and he snaked his arms around Jungkooks waist, planting kisses on his neck repeatedly reminding Jungkook he loves him. "Jungkook, we have to remember that this is what they want, if they are not satisfied with this then I don't know what will satisfy them!"

Taehyung got up releasing Jungkook from his arms. Jungkook managed to lift himself up from the ground onto his knees. "Taehyung please, if this is what they want we shouldn't give it to them, they've had their entertainment, we've finished their game but we haven't quite finished ours. I believe we finish together... Right?"

Taehyung looked at the younger bending down and giving him kisses all down his forehead, nose, ears and finally to his lips where he spent the most time. "We've given them a hell of a good show Jungkook, let's end it with a breathtaking showstopper"

He began to walk away from the younger who was on the floor, when he was far enough away he said his last sentence to Jungkook...

"Goodbye Jungkook, I love you..."

"WAIT TAEHYUNG NO!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey Guys,

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. I want to give a pre warning to you all,

This book will contain:
Boy x Boy
Smut
Self harm
Beatings
Death
The 7 BTS members

If you guys don't like that stuff I suggest you don't read but for all you people that are interested I hope you enjoy this book.

Thank you!