Mr. Right

Shrieek! Goes the gym teacher's whistle telling us that it is time to get out of the locker room. I hate getting dressed for gym because the gym uniform is disgusting. The school makes us wear these skimpy tops that make our boobs hang out and these thot looking shorts that makes our butts show. I personally know the gym teacher is a perv because he chose this outfit for the girls and every time I go near him he tries to touch my butt. Gross right? He's like 36 years old! Forgive me for not introducing myself. I'm Naomi Kerr. I'm a wolf. I have brown hair with gold highlights that reaches under my shoulders and bangs that go all the way across my forehead. I also have turquoise eyes that can pierce through any person I look at. I haven't found a mate yet but I'm 17 so I should find one soon. I step into the gym only to see all the thirsty boys staring at me. I ignore their eyes roaming all over me and give all my attention to the teacher. Mr. Warren was staring at the other girl's boobs as she ran laps. I asked to go to the bathroom so I wouldn't be stared at anymore. He said yes so I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could with one of my boobs popping out in the process. Omg I hope nobody saw that. I put it back quickly and glance around. Only one of the boys were looking at me. Brendan Richards. He licked his lips and smirked at me. Shit. He saw my little boob slip and was eyeing me closely. I had to admit he was sexy. He had brown hair and a very muscular body. His eyes were teal. I quickly but carefully ran into the bathroom. I was adjusting my bra when Brendan walked in. Why was he in the girls bathroom? He rushed over to me and whispered in my ear : "Mine." Next he picked me up walked into the stall and locked the door. Then he pushed his hand up my gym shorts and into my pussy. Wow this felt good. Then he took his hand out licked his fingers and left me wanting more. I felt like that little moment was unfinished and wanted him to continue. I stepped out of the bathroom and looked toward Brendan. He winked at me and i smiled at him .Then the gym teacher told me to join the other girls in doing splits. Perv.