Brendan's Family

I recently found out that Brendan is the Alpha of the Shredder pack. He wants me to meet his family. He has a younger sister, a younger brother and an older sister. He said I should stay away from his brother, but I said no. Lately, he has been surprising me with gifts in my locker. Today he left me flowers in my book bag and chocolates in my gym locker. Isnt he sweet? He's been sneaking around putting presents everywhere and I never see him do it. Now we are walking to his house. "Brendan I can't wait to see your house but I wanna see your pack house too." I say. " I'm going to introduce you to my pack as my Luna, Naomi, and I want you to meet my parents before I tell the whole pack.", He states "Besides, my pack is full of thirsty boys and I don't want you near them.", He says, with a deep growl. I playfully cross my arms and make a puppy dog face. He shields his eyes and says " Naomi, if you think that's going to work, you don't know me at all. I laugh and say, " Whatever, Brendan." He smiles at me and then we reach his house. We climb up the concrete steps and he rings the doorbell. While we wait for someone to answer the door he says to me, " Are you ready Naomi?" I simply nod yes and as the door creaks open I hesitantly take a shaky step forward and into his house. As Brendan introduced me to his doorman, Giovanni, I take in the beauty of his house. "Wow!", I say as a gasp escapes my mouth when I look at his crystal staircase and golden chandelier with diamonds hanging off of it. I hear someone coming down the stairs and quickly realize it was Brendan's mother. She had beautiful long brown hair and teal eyes, just like Brendan's. She was wearing a beautiful coral colored dress that complimented her eyes and diamond necklaces and rings. She had on crystal stilettos and a tiara that shone just like the moon. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Her long hair cascaded down her back as she came down the remaining steps to the platinum floor. " Welcome,Naomi, Brendan has told me so much about you.", she said with her sweet-sounding voice. " Thank you for having me, Miss Myers.", I said. " Please, call me Marina.", she replied. "Oh well thank you for having me Marina." , I said graciously. She led me upstairs and I climbed the crystal staircase to meet the rest of Brendan's family.