My Sour Patches!

I stepped out of Brendan's car and could barely walk so I waddled over to the school entrance and Brendan opened the door for me.

"Thanks", I say.

He just nods his head in reply. Then he picks me up bridal style an places me in my seat in homeroom class. Thank goodness the teacher is not here yet because then he gave me a big slobbery kiss right in front of everyone.

Gross.

All I could see were people staring at our gross public display of affection. I hide my face in my hoodie in embarrassment and blush until everyone stops looking at us. Brendan grabs me by the waist but doesn't make eye contact with me. Instead he is growling and looking the other way. I turn my head to look at what he's looking at. I see a boy who is staring down my shirt. Brendan pulls me back and punches the boy in the face.

"Mine", he says.

I feel violated so I ask to go to the bathroom as soon as class begins. I decide not to go to the bathroom so i just walk to the snack machine to get something to eat. I pay $1.00 for a bag of Cheez-Its and begin the long walk back to my class. I open the door to the class and see my bestie Alicia looking through my bookbag.

"Alicia! What are you doing!", I yell.

She turns to look at me with my sour patch kids in her mouth. I instantly attack her because sour patch kids are my absolute favorite candy. I grab the box from her and look inside.

The box is completely empty.

"Alicia i'm gonna kill you!"

I am about to choke her when the teacher walks in. I jump into my seat and act like nothing happened. I pulled out a pencil from my bookbag and folded my hands together. Alicia is giving me evil glares but she's giggling so i know shes kidding.

Brendan throws a paper ball at me when the teacher turns around. I'm about to throw it back when i notice the words read me on the paper. I unfold it and read what it says.

You're adorable when you're mad.

I smile at him and quickly write a response back.

And you're ugly when you're mad. ;P

I shoot the paper at his head.

He unfolds the paper and reads it. I give him an evil smirk and he gives me this fake ass smile while he writes a response. While he's writing the teacher is walking toward him. I try to hold back my laughter while the teacher snatches the paper from his hands.

"What are you doing?"

"Umm.... Taking notes?"

"Very funny. Now, since you couldn't wait until after class, please read your note for the whole class to hear."

At this point i couldn't stop myself from laughing. I just start laughing uncontrollably and soon the whole class joins me.