Orb Madness

When Leora and Ash arrived at the school they didn't realize that so many people would want the orb. As Leora and Ash made their way to their first class  many people somehow knew about the orbs. Ash decided to keep the orb hidden until she got home.
  As Ash and Leora sat down in their first class a bunch of students huddled around Ash and Leora asking about the orb. They decided to just tell them that they didn't have any idea what they were talking about.
  When the students heard that they just left mumbling curse words at them. Leora looked at Ash in a confused look and then whispered quietly "How do they know about
the orb?"
    Ash looked at her and then whispered almost mouthing " I don't know?"
   Just as Ash was about to go to Leora's desk, the teacher came in and was not in a happy mood.
   "Students in your seats now!!!" Mr. B said angrily.
    Everyone obeyed and got to their sits in seconds. Ash looked at Leora in a worried way as if something bad was going to happen. Mr. B saw Ash not paying attention and then said.       "Ash what did I just say?!"
     Ash quickly snappdd back to the real world and then said "Sorry I wasn't listening." Mr. B looked at Ash disappointed and told Ash to go to the principle's office. Leora then said " She told the truth why would she need to go to the priniciple's office?"
   Mr. B said angrily " Then you can join Ash in going to the office!!!!!"
   Leora and Ash's jaws both dropped open and then went out of the classroom and to the office.  When they got to the office the principle was not there. They wondered if she just had a meeting or something. They went to see if the vice principle was there. And sure enough the vice principle was in her office. Ash asked the vice principle where the principle was and she didn't know.
   We got really suspicious because the vice principal said  I don't know in a uneasy tone.  We decided to just for back to class and tell the  teacher that the principal wasn't there.