Chapter 9: Gone

Nya saw her brother enter the living room with a worried and sad expression on his face. She quietly got up and walked over to him. When she got closer she saw fear in his eyes.

"Hey Kai, whats up? You look worried about something." She said with a concerned tone.

"I..um...I...I made a mistake....a big one..." He said not making eye contact. "What did you do this time?" Nya asked.

"I..um...nothing." Kai replied quickly. "C'mon Kai, you can tell me." Nya held Kai's hand.

"O-ok, well you know how Lloyd's been acting funny? Well he's been h-hurting himself and I kinda.. sorta.. maybe.. told him he could go to the e-extreme...." He trailed off.

Nya looked at him wide-eyed with a shocked face. "You did what?!?" She immediately covered her mouth with her hand, and then repeated herself in a shout-whisper.

"Why would you do that?!" She whisper-yelled as not to draw attention from the others. Kai looked at the ground. "I, I wasn't thinking and I-." Nya cut him off.

"You never think Kai! What do you think he's gonna do now huh?" She was half yelling. Jay soon joined them. "Hey, what's going on over here?" He asked.

"Uh, just a um....sibling chat?" Kai replied. "Rrrrright..." Jay mumbled. Nya looked at Kai with a pleaded look. Kai let out a sigh. "Fine." He said.

Nya whispered everything in Jay's ear. Jay looked shocked. (No pun...just, go with it..) "You did what?!?" Jay almost screamed. "Shh!!" Kai and Nya glared at Jay.

"Ok ok geez.. So what are you gonna do?" Jay asked. "How 'bout we go check on him now?" Nya suggestioned. The boys agreed.

When they got to Lloyd's room Kai opened the door. All of them gasped in shock.

Lloyd was gone.

-----------------------

Sorry this is late guys, I've had writers block for this. Anyway I hope you enjoy it.

Vote?

Comment?

Have a nice day/night.