The Lost Sister part 1

•THE LOST SISTER PART 1•

AFTER THE EVENTS WITH THIER MOM, Winnie and Jane were seated at the dining table with their aunt trying to describe what happened

"So it just kept repeating?" Becky asked.

"Repeat?" Jane asked.

"Like a circle, just showing the same image over and over." Winnie explained to her.

"She kept showing us this girl in the room."

"The rainbow room?"

The images flashed through the girl's head imagining that rainbow on the side of the wall. The two girls nodded.

"What did the girl look like?"

"Different." Jane says.

"Different than you?"

"I think this is why mom wanted to talk." Winnie says to Becky.

"To show you the girl?"

Winnie and Jane look over to their mom and look back at Becky.

"I think she wants us to find her." Jane says.

Becky nods and leads the two girls over to a filing cabinet where she began to rummage through them.

"When Terry was looking for you, she kept these files of other missing kids. Kids she thought were like you two."

Becky began to drop files on the floor for the two to look through.

"Maybe that girl is in here somewhere."

The girls knelt down and searched through the files as Becky continued to search. Until finally she had the file they were looking for and gave it to Jane. The two girls began to look at the children but none weren't the ones.

"Anyone look familiar?" Becky asked.

Jane continued to pass through papers until her and Winnie saw the girl. The headline wrote "VANISHED! Indian Girl Missing in London."

Jane grabbed the picture and showed it to Winnie.

"Is that her?" Becky asked.

The two girls nodded yes and read anything they could on her.

Winnie and Jane then grabbed the dish towel from the kitchen and sat down in front of the Tv again and tried to find their sister. As they tried to search for her their nose's were bleeding and both removed the dish towel.

"Did you find her?" Becky asked the two.

"No..." Winnie says.

••••••••••••••••

It was nighttime at the Ive's household Winnie and Jane were in her room laying on the bed talking. Jane looked at the picture again and looked at Winnie and she knew that Jane wanted to try again so she nodded and they both closed their eyes.