Epilogue

Hello Lovelies! This is it! The last chapter of Everything about you. I feel like I am sending my child off to college. Even though it doesn't have too many reads, I feel very accomplished, so thank you to everyone who has read it!

Look out for a sequel, coming soon!

-Briana x

About a year after Briana gives birth.

“I love you! Yes I do! Who does Daddy love more than anything in this whole world?”

I stood in the door way watching as Harry played with our daughter Mia on the floor in the nursery. He was lifting her above his head while he lay on the ground. Mia was giggling like crazy, a sound that made me smile more than ever, but also made me want to cry.

It had been a long year, but our family made it through in one piece. Though it had been hard, we were happy.

I walked into the room and plopped down next Harry. “Look at Mommy! She’s almost as beautiful as you!” Harry said as he kissed Mia’s Noise. She giggled and then yawned. “Look likes someone is ready for a nappy!” Harry said looking at me.

“Yes she sure does because daddy has been keeping her up!” I said poking Harry in the cheek.

“Hey, hey not my fault Mia likes Midnight snacks with Daddy!” He said chuckling.

I stood up and Harry handed my Mia, I slung her on my hip, and grabbed Harry’s hand to help him up. I started rocking Mia in the rocking chair in her nursery and Harry went to warm up a bottle. She was asleep by the time he got back, and I gently put her in the crib. I was staring at her sleep. She was simply beautiful and perfect. With her giant greenish-blue eyes, and soft brown hair with small forming curls. She had fair skin like Harry, she was perfection.

Harry wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my neck. “She is perfect.” He whispered. I know.

Then I glanced above her crib, a beautiful framed picture. The first ultrasound that showed our twins. Harry was very hesitant about hanging this picture for me, but I wanted it. I can now happily say that she is in a better place, and as much as I wish that was in my arms, it’s not. I still tell people I have two kids. Twins. Two beautiful little girls.

Under the picture of the ultrasound in pink letters says,

‘Mia and Darcy’ with their birthday underneath it.

The happiest day of my life. Harry kissed me, and said thank you.

“Thank you? What for?”

“For everything. My life, and my beautiful daughter.”

“No thank you! I am so screwed up, but you’ve kept me sane and made me so happy.”

“Briana, I don’t care if you have a million and one problems, I love you with all your flaws, that’s what makes you perfect.” He then whispered,

“I love Everything about you.”