1

It really sucks, it's my 3rd time to be sent from the other country.

What a punishment.

Wanna know what was my fault?

Tch, I just made a shameful scene during Dad's speech in my arranged marriage with the son of his business partner.

Duh, why would I marry that guy? I don't love him, I don't even know his birthday.

Anyways... I am sent here at Philippines.

Is their language T....tagalog? Whatever.

How can I even address myself here?

What a life.

The driver stopped the car, as I went down I saw condominium.

"Young Lady, please take good care of yourself here. Call me secretly when you need help.", the driver said.

"Sure, thanks.", I said and went off the car together with my luggage.

I entered the condominium.

A comforting air welcomed me. I like the atmosphere here. It's relaxing.

*Gurrrrk*

Oh, I'm kinda hungry.

I looked for the ref here and I saw one, as I opened it, it was empty as fuck.

"Argh! I need to buy something to eat!"

But...how can I buy? I mean the convo.

Speak in english bruh

Ah yeah, I forgot.

I grabbed a coat and my wallet, as I went out again. I roamed my eyes to find a store. Not far away from where I am, I saw one.

~~~

"Shib...beng 24/7 tind..ahan.", I mumbled the writings above the sliding door.

I fastly went to look for foods that are appropriate for me.

"555 Sar...dines? Eh..."

"Pan...cit Cant...on?"

"Spam."

"Payless...noddles."

I am not familiar with the foods here. I should ask someone.

I looked around to see someone, as soom as I found one, I went to her.

"Hellll..llow... Can I ask somethin---"

"ANO BA??!? NAGTATANONG KA NA KAYA. BOBO KA BA?????? SHUPEH MAINIT ANG ULO KO!"

Uh? Is she angry?

"W...what did you say?"

"Aba paenglish english ka pa hah. Hoy Pilipinas toh hindi America!", she shouted once again.

"Is that how you treat your customers? Oh ghad, you're the most rude staff that I have ever encountered.", I said in Chinese and crossed my arms.

Err... I don't understand a thing from her.

"Eh ano naman? Yuck. Feelingerang kapre. Umalis kana, bobo.", she calmly said.

I think she already calmed.

"Thank you, uhmn what are the foods you wanted to during lunch? I don't know a single thing."

(Chinese, Tagalog/English)

"Hoy intsik. Tagalogin mo ako, di kita maintidihang hinayupak ka."

"Tagalogin is the food?", I asked her. She just gave me a confused looks.

"Uhmn sorry, I mean...Tagalogin is the food you eat?", I said again.

"Di kita maintidihan, ang layo mo. Napunta kana sa pagkain."

"Ohhhh. Thank you, I will buy Ang layo mo food. I need to go, I'm hungry.", I said and started to walk.

"Uy hala gago, paano makakain yan??!!!", she shouted.

"Huh? Ang layo mo food is what I want. I'm too hungry, gotta go."

"Gago! Di kita maintindihan sa inintsik mo! Anong 'Ang layo mo' ang sinasabi mo?!?", she stopped me.

I looked at her.

"Okay, I will buy Gago food."