8

Reminder:

(Mandarin, English/Tagalog)

"IT HURTS SO DAMN MUCH!!!!", I shouted while blocking my face with my plushie.

I grumpily throwed the plushie and I pointed it with my finger.

"Why does it hurt so much?!", I asked the no-soul-existing-inside plushie on the floor.

"Why? Am I not pretty? Handsome?"

I stood up from my bed and brought myself infront of the mirror.

"Why didn't she fell inlove with me? CHOU TZUYU? The one and only Tzuyu? Ghaaad. Is she blind or anything???", I said while looking at my face through the mirror.

"Tsk tsk"

I jumped out of blue as I heard the said sound.

As I looked around to look for someone who said that...

I...

Saw....

"What da hell?! You phacking-tiny-scary-LIZARD?!?!?"

I shouted while pointing the ceiling-crawler suspect.

The lizards are chasing around above the ceiling.

"Walang porber. One of you will fall down on the floor. Aish!"

I mumbled and hissed as I am still looking above.

Wah. And they really love to tease me.

They even kissed. Like in their own way.

"What the..."

I took a piece of my slipper and aimed the lizards then throwed the object in my hand.

Just kidding. I throwed the slipper on the other side of the ceiling just to scare the couple.

As the 'boog!' disturbed them, they crawled away from each other to save their lives.

"HAH! WALANG PORBER!"

~~~

I entered the Shibbeng Store while my eyes are locked to a certain machine.

Smilling ear to ear as I went closer to the machine.

"Tzuyu..."

O.O

"S-sana? Hehe. What's up?"

"Mag-usap tayo.", she shortly talked and pulled me outside the store.

"No! I want frosts!", I stopped.

She sighed and pulled me back inside.

"Manong, 2 po'ng Frosts. Sya po magbabayad.", Sana said to the staff and pointed me afterwards.

As soon as Sana recieved the Frosts, the staff looked at me.

I was about to look for Sana when I saw her exiting the store with the Frosts on her hands so I looked back at the staff without knowing what's happening.

"What?", I asked

"You're girlfriend bought something and she wants you to pay for it."

What?!?

Is that why she left me alone her?

Oh ghad.

"Okay. I will pay for what MY GIRLFRIEND bought.", I smiled as I handed her the money and left.

As soon as I found Sana sitting on the bench, I kissed her cheek secretly and sat beside her.

I can't help not to.

She stiffened and looked at me slowly with burning cheeks. She then handed me my Frosts and I gladly accepted it.

Silence...

Silence...

Silence...

Silence...

"Tzuyu gusto kita. I LIKE YOU!"

She then ran out of blue while I can't even move; trying to process what I heard from her.