hanging out with Bella- Connor

Connor's Pov: So today was the day that I was hanging out with my girlfriend Bella at her house, damn she is so amazing as fuck. Later  I got to her house as she opened the door  she looked so hot as fuck. '' Hey Baby girl,  I said. '' Hey Baby said Bella. '' Want to go to your bedroom, I asked. '' Of course baby, said Bella. So I went upstairs to Bella's bedroom to hangout with her. '' So what do you want to do baby girl, I asked. '' We can watch a movie, or do something else bub said Bella. '' OK baby I said. ''  Connor baby, said Bella. '' Yes Bella baby, I said. '' I love you said Bella. '' I love you too, I said.  " You're mine, said Bella. '' You're mine I said. '' Want to do something bad bub, Asked Bella. '' Like what have sex, I asked. '' Yes but I will locked my bedroom door though baby,  Said Bella. '' If you want it baby girl,   I said. '' I do want it baby, Said Bella. '' Okay baby let's do it, I said. Later Bella locks her bedroom door, and comes back over to me and we start to have sex in her bedroom. '' You ready baby girl, I asked. '' Fuck yeah said Bella. So I started to take off her clothes and she took off mine and, we started to have sex for the first time without protection.  I can't believe this happening I'm not a virgin  anymore, and so is Bella. I hope that she doesn't get into trouble by her brother Luke, and I hope he doesn't have a go at me for having sex with his sister.  

* Skips the sex Scene* 

'' Fuck Baby  that was amazing,  Said Bella. ''  Baby girl I said. '' Yes baby, Said Bella. '' What if your pregnant, I asked. '' I would be happy, because it would be with you baby said Bella. '' Yeah true baby,  I said. '' Bub said Bella. '' Yes Baby,  I said. '' I love you, said Bella. '' I love you too, Bub I said. Later we got dressed real fast, before we get into deep shit by Luke.  '' Bub said Bella. '' Yes Baby girl, I Said.'' I don't want to lose you, Said Bella. '' I don't want to lose you either bub, I said. '' You're fucking mine, and only mine bub said Bella. '' You're fucking mine and all mine and only mine bub, I said. ''  You're hot bub, Said Bella. '' You're sexy baby girl, I said. '' Yea baby, said  Bella. '' Yea bub I said. So Bella and I were making out when there was a knock on her bedroom door oh shit, it better not be Luke or we are dead because he might have a go at us. So Bella Unlocks her door and opens it to see who it was and it was Luke. '' Hey Bell want to go to the stake park, with Mason and I asked Luke. '' No thanks,  but thanks for asking bro, said Bella. '' Okay said Luke.  Later Luke left Bella's room and we when back to what we were doing in her bedroom.