Old Habits Die Hard

Que
————
Naomi the only girl that's been down for me for real. She treats me like more that a thug on the streets. She actually follow through with what she says.

When I was locked up she had my back something tough. I wouldn't have survived without her honestly. I came home to a whole new girl. She wasn't that lil high schooler any more. She was an adult with goals.....An adult with 2 damn kids!

I was beyond pissed that this female lied to me but what I couldn't do was deny that she was down for me. This girl loves me before I loved myself.

That was hard for me to realize.

However, old habits die hard. I never been a one woman man. I always tried to stay 3 steps ahead of any bitch I fucked with. Most bitches can't be trusted. I had it so good getting out and staying with Naomi that I couldn't trust it. I don't get good things. Never have.

I been working at this grocery store for a month and I'm trying to actually keep it. Hopefully I can move up even with my record. This shit hard as fuck since I'm used to making quick and easy money.

"Que could you help with the spill in aisle 5 please." My manager Dawn asked me.

Dawn was the coolest manager. She took a chance on me. She was also not bad to look at. She didn't want my ass tho. She was in a whole ass undercover relationship with one of the head cashiers, Zanaya.

Now Zanaya was like a model type. She reminded me of a young Angela Basset. Just thicker and hooder. She needed to be on somebody screen with them chocolate legs. Man I loved when I was on shift with her.

As I turned onto aisle 5 I could see somebody bad ass kid dropped hella spaghetti sauce bottles on the ground. Glass and sauce is just a fucking disaster. It was all hands on deck. After 15 minutes of clean up I could finally take my lunch.

I headed to the picnic tables that were set out in the back of the building. I pulled out one of Danika's lunch boxes and started feasting on my turkey club sandwich that Naomi made me.

"Can I sit?" I looked up to see my boss Dawn.

"Yeah, fasho!"

We chatted it up about rap and the new Denzel movie that was out.

"Alright ima clock back in now" I said rising from the bench.

"Uhhh Que wait... I'll fix your time sheet let me holla at you for a minute tho."

I sat back down preparing for her long speech about how good I worked but unfortunately she had to let me go.

With my head resting in my hands I braved myself.

"Look this is gonna sound crazy but...." she was whispering and now I was confused as fuck.

"I know you know about me and Zanaya...."

"I ain't no snitch. I haven't said anything to nobody!!" I said cutting her off

"Yo chill. I know that! This ain't about that. Well uhh you know I'm gay and Zay is bi and uhhh she wanna try some things and I just wanna make her happy so..."

"Soooo what that gotta do with me?" I had no idea why she was babbling like this and being hella nervous. It wasn't like her at all.

"Well she want to try a 3 some... with a man.... with you."

I was stuck on stupid!

"Yoooo uhhh that's some shit. Damn. Wait." I didn't know what to say. I took a minute to gather my thoughts.

"So I would fuck both of you?"

"Well I don't fuck with dick so you more there for Z. We would both fuck her."

"Yo Dawn Ima get back at you with this one."

"Okay umm gimme an answer by the time you leave so we can figure this out."

"Aight. Bet."

With those last words I got back to work. Passing by Zanaya's register I caught a glimpse of her staring me down. Damn that look she just gave me was my answer. I'm fucking the shit out of her. No questions.

———————————-

"Queeeee yessss! Yesssss! Yessss!" I was stroke deep in Naomi pussy.

After my 3 some with Dawn and Zanaya I came home with a new confidence. I wanted sex all the time just cause I felt like I was that nigga again. The 18 year old mentality was back.

The sec with Zay and Dawn became regular. It got to the point that Dawn wanted to know why Zay was always screaming in pleasure every time so she got dicked down too. I was fucking them both and it was like a dream come true.

I had my home with Naomi and I had a bachelor pad with Dawn and Z.

I was committed to Naomi and those kids forever. I love them beyond words but a part of me is still tryna make up for lost time and be seen as "that nigga".