• CHAPTER 1•

Yuki POV

Water began to spill out of the bath tub as it hit the floor, I came back to sense. I walked towards the faucet to stop it.
*sighs*
I dipped my hand into the water.
'Long time no see '

I chuckled at my own thought and began to undress, the silk cloth brushed off my skin smoothly dropping to the ground. Making my skin bare to the cold air.
I walked over to the tub and slid in, the water began to engulf me with warmthness
'just like mom's hug.'

Water always fascinated me, my fingers began to sway in the water as it satisfied me,with the movement.
"How can you be beautifully fatal?".i whispered.
The water shimmered as the sun rays danced on it, I stared at my reflection long enough to think about my existence.
My head went backwards finding the tub edge, staring at the blank ceiling Many questions flooded in my head

'Why am I still living?
Do I deserve to live?
How many more years?
Did I get anything?
What time is it?
....stop'.

I closed my eyes blinding myself from all the light but darkness.
'This is my life'. The sound of water filled my ears making the silence to disappear,Nothing will be better than this.
'I have made my decision'. Tightening my eyelids.
I said my last words
"I'm coming"
I drew in my last breath and sank deeper into the tub. Warmthness filled my face too.
It calmed me down,my mind was blank as it always was but
suddenly.
-----------------------------------------------------------
flashback

"I found you!" She opened the curtains to find her daughter.
"Mommy!this is not fair,how did you find me?!" She exclaimed with defeat.

"I always know where my little yuki is" she giggled.

"I am not playing with you again"
She pouted with her hands crossed.

"Noooo, yuki don't say that I have nobody to play with".she fake cried.

"You can play with dad"she said sternly.
"Okay okay, I am sorry miss yuki, time for bed come on!"She knelt down opening her arms wide.
"already?!" She groaned walking towards her mom and put her arms around waiting to be taken to bed.

"Well what did miss yuki had today?"She lifted her in her arm with difficulty and walked towards yuki's room.
"Umm just a cookie?" She gave that sheepish smile .
"I see, you mean seven of them?" She gave her a questioning look.
Yuki gasped .
"How did you know mom?!".
She felt the bed beneath her.

"I know "
Teki gave her daughter a goodnight kiss. She went towards the door until somebody stopped her.

"Mommy ! I am not feeling sleepy.". She pleaded With her puppy eyes.
"Okay let me say you a poem". She sat next to yuki and began.

"...And Like the moon ,
She had a side of her
So dark,
That even the stars
Couldn't shine on it...."

"Who is she? Wait! that's it?what's her name?".She barged with questions

"You know her"

"What??". Yuki gasped.

"It's late". She tucked her in bed

"I want to meet heeerrrrr" she whined.
" Good night". Ignoring her curiosity.
"Good niiiight" she sighed knowing it will never happen.
Teki heared soft snores, she chuckled at her fast asleep daughter.

"We are all in a game darling,
You need to find out who you are and who others are.
If you win you become the one you want, if you lose you will never know who you are. It's all in your hands.."

A tear escaped from her mother's eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't hold my breath any longer, my eyes opened to see the water around me. I pulled my self out of the tub gulping down the air.
I calmed my self down. The words she said kept repeating in my head, it got me even more curious each time it repeated.

'After 12 years?'
"Not today"

I got out of the tub, the bitter cold floor made me wince. I tip-toed towards the towel stand and grabbed a towel, covering myself from shivering.

I walked out, My eyes scanned around my room to find how dusty it was, filled with spider webs and the window was the only source of light was filled with dust.

'Wow, I just noticed it now.'
My hands rested on my hips, I felt more conscious of my surrounding lately.
I exited my room, to find a dull atmosphere around the house and weak light entering through dusty windows
'Why does it look dead?
Really? you are asking this now.'

my conscience was right, why didn't this come across my mind when I walked every day in this damn home.
'What am I doing with my life?
Good question.
I did not ask you.
Oh, so what did the wall say?
I am not talking to you again.
I never asked you to.'
I sighed because I know there is no point in arguing.

My hands reached the railing filled with dust. The large chandelier hanging between the two floors in the middle of the square-cut railing. The living room visible from the top floor. The furniture, covered with white cloth. It looked like it is hidden and dead. My hands began to itch because of the dust. I look around wondering what to do with this big house.
I felt as if have opened my eyes after 12 years.
My eyes caught one of the paintings, one of the biggest paintings in this home,I guess. It was placed right at the wall facing The staircase. The finish of the painting was really elegant. Too many deep things in one painting.
The war of the angels and demons, my eyes wandered to each of them and one caught my eye.
It was different.
She looked mighty and powerful, her features were sharp and well explained. fighting with great determination her grey eyes glowing even in this dark home. She looked prominent out of all the Devils. My eyes did not leave her.

'Who is she?'.