The Perfect Picnic (Tohka x Shido)

"Shido, Hurry up!!!!!!" Tohka yells as her and Shido run through the town square. "W-Woah, slow down T-Tohka!" Shido yells as he's dragged through the time square by Tohka, cutting a lot of corners and rushing past people. Then Shido asks, "Where are we even going???", "You'll see!" She yells as they start going up stone stairs leading to the top of a hill. "W-Woah..." was all Shido could say as he looked at the beautiful sunset right in front of him. "It's pretty cool right?" Tohka asks as she and Shido sit down on a picnic blanket Tohka set up for them earlier. "Y-You did all this Tohka? For me?" Shido says shocked at what Tohka has done for him, he didn't think he was that special. "Of course! Who else is this special to me?" Tohka sat Shido down beside her as they started eating their picnic, that was actually really good! "Wow! Tohka, how did you get this good at cooking? I don't see you do it a lot...", "I've been taking some online classes, I wanted to make this special for you...Your important to me." When Shido heard this, he couldn't believe it. 'I'm important?' He thought to himself as he looked in Tohka's eye's, he thought they looked beautiful with the glow of the sunset on her, making her look more beautiful then ever. "Shido, I-I wanted to tell you something..." Tohka said shaking, "What is it? You can tell me anything." Shido scooted closer to Tohka as she said the three words that shocked Shido more than ever. "I-I love you..." When Tohka said this, she looked in Shido's eye's and Shido looked in hers again, as they both started to lean in slowly, when they closed the gap they had a passionate kiss, one full of love and caring for each other. When they pulled back ,they stared at each other as Shido said, "I love you too, Tohka."THE END or is it?

Hey guys! So I felt bad that I'm always late to updating stories so I thought I would make something that doesn't take long, but also something you guys would enjoy! So I made this! I hope you guys enjoy it and comment what ship I should write about next, anyway hope you enjoy bye! Author~Chan out!