Movie Night (Travis x Zane)

Zane was getting ready for tonight. Travis was coming over to stay the night and they were gonna watch a movie! IT to be exact! Zane wasn't scared of this movie, but he knew Travis was, so he planned that Travis would hug him out of fright, he knows it's cheesy, but he doesn't care. He is in love with Travis but, is scared what his brothers and friends would think so, they're a secret relationship. As Zane was finishing up with the popcorn, he hears the doorbell ring. He runs to the door, swings it open, and drags Travis in. Travis is not that shocked by the rush because he is used to it by now. "Hey babe!" Travis says as he puts his stuff on the floor and hugs Zane, "Hey Travis, you ready for movie night?" Zane says as he releases from the hug and take Travis's stuff to his room. "I'm honestly scared because it's your night to pick..." Travis shudders at the thought of what Zane would make him watch tonight. "You should be because we are watching IT, I love that movie." 'Uh no' is Travis's first thought after he says IT, He hated that movie and is honestly gonna die tonight. "Babe? Travis you alright?" Zane says as he snaps his fingers in Travis's face to get him to unfreeze. "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine" Travis replies as he makes his way to the couch, "Do we really have to watch IT? That movie is terrifying." Travis asks, trying to find any excuse not to watch it tonight. "But you said I could choose what I wanted, Please Travis?" Zane asks as he sits beside his lover and gives him the puppy eyes. "Uhhhh... Fine, only because I love you and I can never say no to the puppy eyes." Travis states as he puts his arm around Zane and turns to the TV, waiting for the nightmares to come. "I'll cuddle you if you need it." Zane says as he cuddles into Travis and presses play. They cuddled all night and Zane had to take care of a crying Travis after, plus a lot of kisses were needed, but it was all worth it. He got to spend time with the love of his life and everything was happy in the end.

THE END or is it...?

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry I haven't been updating normally like I said I would, I just got back from vacation and I'm do all I can to update a lot more. The problem is that I have serious writer's block but, I've been getting idea's and there's gonna be a lot of new updates, promise. So please leave some ships you would like to see in the comments and I'll write a chapter for them or if you have ideas for anything else, let me know! Well, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll see you next time! Author~Chan out!!!