A Secret To Keep (Hikaru x Karou)

Everyone thought they were faking it. Everyone thought they weren't actually in love or were incest, or as they call it twincest, but everyone was wrong... They weren't faking. They were actually in love, but they acted like they were faking at school because they were scared, they didn't want to loose their friends, or get made fun of. They didn't want anyone to know, so they kept it a secret. The only time they ever acted like they loved each other more than brothers, was when they were alone in their room. Even then though, they were very scared that their mom or the butlers would walk in and find out, so they always locked the door. One day, Tamaki got suspicious of the twins and their 'fake' love, he wanted to find out if they were actually faking or if it was real. So, he got the whole host club, counting out the twins, and headed to the Hitachiin Mansion to find out the truth. On their way there, at the Hitachiin Mansion, Hikaru and Karou were flirting, kissing and acting like any couple should, but one thing was wrong, they forgot to lock the door... So, when the rest of the Host Club showed up, they walked straight in on Hikaru and Karou kissing. The twin lovers were so mad at themselves and scared. They had frightened look on their faces as they cursed at themselves under their breath for forgetting to lock the door. As for the rest of the Host Club, they were shocked yes but also happy. Happy that the twins didn't care if they were twins, they loved each other and that's all that matters. They were still shocked though that they weren't faking at all. Tamaki went up to the frightened twins and told them that the Host Club wouldn't judge them and that the secret was safe with them. They twin lovers were both relieved and happy that they could have their relationship around the rest of the club and they wouldn't judge or tell anyone. The Hitachiin Twins thought they were finally ok... or are they?

                                                                         THE END...Or is it?

Hey guys! Author~Chan here! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post as often as I had hoped... But I'm trying my best to make a sechuale but school has been busy, especially with TCAP coming up, but I'm gonna try to update more! Promise! Well, that's all I got for today, comment what ships you want me to do next! Author~Chan out!