Onze

Surrey

Louis swallowed while staring at the tall bushes.

"What's wrong kitten?" Harry whispered against Louis' cheek. He trailed kisses across the jaw and neck when the smaller boy was not paying attention to him.

"Shh.." Louis hissed covering Harry's mouth with his palm.

The bushes rustled again. Louis shifted his sight to the top of the bushes looking for any head that might appear.

"Meowww."

Louis' heart was about to jump out of his chest when Oscar strutted out from the bushes leisurely. His thick furs were messed up and there were some dirt on his usually clean body.

"This is so funny. See, it's just this brat." Harry chuckled while pointing his finger at the unimpressed Oscar.

Oscar stared at the two of them before he went near the water. He took some tentative licks of the lukewarm water before drinking it.

Louis exhaled his breath heavily. He was scared that it might be someone from the mansion.

"Stop worrying. No one knows this place." Harry persuaded him when he noticed the look on Louis' face.

"I... I don't know." Louis sighed.

"Shhh, don't think too much." Harry said against his lips before licking along the seam.

Louis opened his mouth giving permission for Harry to lick inside his mouth. Harry's warm and strong tongue dominated his. The sensation was too much for the young Louis, his knees buckled in the water.

Louis felt that they needed to stop when Harry's fingers that were tangled in his hair were tugging gently. "Sir," He said while pushing on Harry's chest and turning his head away.

When they finally broke apart, both of them were breathing a little heavier than they normally would have been, and when Louis looked into Harry's eyes, he saw that they were blown wide and glossy like he'd never seen them before. Harry smiled and let out a small laugh, pecking on Louis' lips softly for one more time, and Louis couldn't help but smile back.

"He's your employer." A voice in Louis' head said.

"I need to go back," Louis said suddenly after he was snapped out of his thought.

"It's still early," Harry pouted his lips while holding on Louis' wrist.

"I need to wake up early tomorrow." Louis reasoned pulling his hand already swimming away from Harry heading towards the bank.

"You can come in late tomorrow." Harry trailed after him.

"It won't work like that young master," Louis teased him ignoring the frown on Harry's face. "Please turn around," he asked the older man.

Harry huffed but he did as he was asked to.

Louis climbed on the bank quickly before wearing his clothes back. He scrunched his nose when the dry clothes stuck on his wet body.

"I'll go first," he said to Harry who was still showing his back to him.

"No! Wait for me. I'll send you back." Harry shouted turning around trying to climb on the bank naked.

"That's a brilliant idea. But no thanks." Louis said quickly before scooping the squirming Oscar into his arms. "See you tomorrow." He said before running away with Oscar in his arms.

"Louis!" Harry shouted frustratedly
and he swore he just saw Oscar smirking at him.

Harry sunk back into the water.