The mess up

Remember when we got in the car and I said it was going to be a long road ahead?

We'll I was wrong

I mean we did get food at the super market, it was super chaotic.

We grabbed as much food as we can. Brandon and I stood close to each other, just as Anna said.

People where everywhere getting eaten. I couldn't stand to see it . People dying,screaming for help.

Blood.

Blood was every where and was on everyone. It was a massacre. I wanted to help. So badly I wanted to help. I hated being helpless .

I was sacred shitless.

I was next to Jarvis like a magnet.

The scaries thing I saw was when a little girl got bitten by her mom.

Their dog barking to get away form what now just looked like her loving mom.

----------------------------------------------

More blood.

When we got all of our supplies form the super market I found out a few things about Anna and Brandon.

Anna was in the military or at lest Was. Branson was training himself up to go in the military,just like his sister.

They learned that I was a orphan and The whole situation Jarvis and I was.

Then in the car, we ran over a eater causing us to pull it out .

Easy right?

We'll turns out that the eater was stuck in there. Like Really stuck in there.

We tried to Pull it out of it as hard as we could. But we only ended up only

making more noise for the eater to start surrounding us.

The car was officially useless.

The eaters where closing up on us, so we did the only thing we could do.

We Ran away.