Winning at Wembley

My first ever match was against Aston villa in the 2013/14 F.A cup final.As I passed.the locker room i saw jerseys of Theo Walcott, Oliver Giroud,Mesut Özil,Peter Çech
Monreal, Iran Wright,and my best Thiery Henry I got goosebumps just by looking at the jerseys.

Well as I got to the pitch the arsenal fans made a song for me Alexis oooooooh! Alexis baby Aleeeexis!.

That's how I stood admiring the fans and it felt good.Mesut Özil came to me and said I know we can beat them let's just believe we got into our positions kick of began and the ref blew his whistle.Aston Villa started the game and they came in with a hot shot but luckily Kolscieny was there to block it and we were relieved .He threw it to Theo Walcott who gave it to Mesut Özil.

He crossed it and Oliver Giroud scored we were very excited then later Aston Villa equalised with two goals it was 85 mins the
Aston Villa coach was already celebrating the arsenal fans didn't lose hope in me and started singing their song Alexis oooooo!
Alexis Baaaaby Alexis once we went to stoppage time Özil gave me a pass and I passed all 4 defenders it was a one on one and I scored the ball went through the Keeper's legs he was very ashamed.

It was full time the score was 2-2 so we went to extra time we were just shooting the ball but not even one on target  then Arseneade a substitute Olivier Giroud for Jack Wilshere .Wilshere crossed the ball and 1 min 2 seconds left and the ball came right to me and I took a short then scored I was excited but the arsenal fans were more exited.

The ref looked at his watch blew his whistle and the match was over the Aston Villa manager came to me and said you might be small but you are mighty I like your style then he shaked me.Arsene Wenger was proud of me and I got my medal.Özil and Wilshere pumped Champaign and I was elected man of the match I gave my jersey to a young boy and he was happy

Mesut Özil came to me and said since we won the F.A cup this season let's try and win the premier league. Then there was an after party.I loved it.