Part 8- I love that.

More Characters-

Jake

Sarah

Sarah

******************

******************

~Ryan's POV~

I wake up with a huge smile on my face. Today's the inauguration of the restaurant. But that's not the reason I can't stop smiling, I'm gonna meet Ella today. I can't wait to see her again.

I've never met a girl like her. She's so beautiful and funny. She doesn't try to be someone else, doesn't try to impress me and that's a first. Man, I can't stop looking into her eyes. She's just so.. different.

Boy, do I sound like a 13 year old girl.

As soon as I'm done, dreaming about her., Jake enters the room. And someone follows him. It's Sarah.

We all went out yesterday, and we had a lot of fun actually. I got to know sarah, and we made fun of jake, she's fun. And they really seem to like each other. They make a cute couple.

"Good morning" sarah says, smiling at me. "Hey" I smile, sitting up on my bed.

"Why are you always sleeping?" Jake says sitting at the couch by my bed. "Good morning to you too" I reply. "Someone looks very happy.. oh right ryan's crush is coming today" Jake says in a child's voice, trying to tease me.

"Alright you guys, I'm gonna go to work. Not everyone's on vacation." She says, standing up tiredly. "Already? I thought you had sometime." Jake looks up at her with puppy eyes. "Yeah I did, 2 hours ago." She says laughing.

Jake gets up to kiss her. And the kiss elevates quickly.

"Oh come on.. get a room you two" I say looking away. Jake and Sarah laugh and she leaves.