Chapter 4

-------ok so i was 10 when i first wrote this.thats why its so bad LMAO. i can try to finish it and make it actually good if you guys want. i just accidentally logged into this account so why not finish it right. keep voting and excuse my miss spells pleaee :) also there will be some profanity in here so hopefully you wont care------

"what are we supposed to do know?" you asked kookie.

"im not sure, but i know one thing. i will NOT continue to work for someone who wants to kill me" 

"wait what?"

"you heard me. im going to go talk to him and if this is true, that he tried to kill me, then i quit"

"woah, thats a big decision. you cant leave"

"watch me" he said before storming out of the room.

what is he thinking.he cant leave BTS. you dont know what to do so you decide to call someone for help.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

"hello?" a deep voice answers from the other side of the phone.

"im sorry to bother you but im sure youve heard."

"yea i have, by the way are you ok?"

"yes,everything is ok with me. but jungkook is talking crazy. he says hes going to quit" there is a silence for about 30 seconds...

"...where is he now?" he finally broke the silence.

"im not sure, he just stormed out a few minutes ago."

"ill be right there" before you say anything, he hung up.

===20 minutes go by===

*knock* *knock*

you hear knocking at the door and go open it. you quickly hug him,

"thank you so much for coming tae"

"of course,anything for you Y/N"

"here come sit down" you lead him to the couch and offer him a drink and a snack. after you get him a bottle of water and a blueberry granola bar, you both talk about everything that happened. he suggests leaving jungkook alone for a little bit to let him calm down.

"yeah, thats probably for the best. thank you so much for coming.ill see you later" you say.

"you want me to leave?"

"well i just figured youd probably want to go home after all this."

"i like spending time with you though"

"oh,uh me too. do you want to watch a movie then?"

"yea sure!" taehyung looks very happy when you offer to watch a movie. you both decide to watch Everything Everything(which was more your idea than his). the movie is about half way over when the door flies open. jungkook walks in and sees you guys on the couch.

"jungkook its not what...OH MY GOD"after your reaction, taehyung jumps up.

"jungkook...w-whose blood is that" neither of you could tell if that was his blood covering him, or someone elses...

--end of chapter 4 ;)