Chapter 4

Tawnie
"What do you mean uh,oh?" Corbyn asked Linzey.

"My sister rarely cusses and when she does is isn't a good thing." Linzey answered him.

"Trust me I got her mad once and she almost killed me." Selena said.

She must of been remembering the time she took her phone without asking.

"Aren't you guys best friends?" Zach asked.

"Yes but when you get her mad it doesn't matter if you're her friend or even her sister." I said trying to ease the confusion.

"Is everyone going to just talk about me like I'm not here? Or is someone gonna answer my fucking question!" Haz yelled her anger getting stronger.

"We can't tell you guys yet, it isn't the right timing." Zach said trying to hide his fear of her and be as nice and gentle as possible.

I think Haz could tell she was scaring him, she kinda looked guilty for scaring him like that. She just sat down and tried to stay calm, that was until Angelina said something.

"Wow I've never seen someone be able to calm her down so fast and easily. She must really like you."

Bad move Ange, bad move.

Haz got up and pinned her to a wall. She may be the youngest but she is the strongest. Angelina was struggling to get out of her grip.

"Haz let her go or you might actually kill her." Linzey said trying to get through to her sister.