Chapter 1

Hi!

This is my first OKKO fanfiction.

I started watching the show back in August and I fell in love with it.

I even made a fan account on instagram (@ dadicles) and have almost 1K followers.

I'm not the best at thinking of ideas for these sorts of things but I'll try my best. :)

I will try to update as often as possible.

Enjoy :3

"RAD!! ENID!!" KO shouted.

"aGH-" Enid said, nearly falling off the counter she wasn't supposed to sit on. "Oh. Hey, KO."

"Hi!!" KO said enthusiastically. "I have a surprise for you and Rad!"

Rad placed the boxes he was carrying onto a shelf. "Sup KO," He said, clearly not paying any attention to him or Enid.

"What is it?" Enid asked curiously. Rad put earbuds on and started walking away.

"Rad!! Come back!" KO whined as he made his way towards the alien.

Rad took the earbuds out. "What is it? I'm busy." KO was very hurt by Rads tone.

KO started to tear up. "I-I just w-wanted to t-tell you-" He sniffled.

"Woah! KO it's okay!" Enid said running towards him. She picked the boy up and hugged him, all the while glaring at Rad.

"What did you want to tell us?" Enid asked him, sympathetically.

"Uh.. my school is having a dance tomorrow.. and I reallyyy want you guys to come..!" KO said, still teary eyed.

Rad looked up. "A school dance? I haven't been to one of those in years." Rad said.

"Oh shut up Rad. You went to one two months ago." Enid said still glaring at him.

Rad just looked away.

"So..?" KO asked, staring at Enid.

"So what..?" Enid questioned.

"Are you coming to the dance?"

"Oh I don't know KO.." She started.

KO started crying again. "Pleasseee??"

"Uh.." She said. "Okay. But only if Rad comes along."

"What?!" Rad shouted, looking up from his book titled 'How to work out: the right way!'. "I'm not going to some lame school dance!" KO was now sobbing.

"Oh come on Rad. If you don't come, you won't be able to prove to all those high-schoolers that you're the best dancer." She scoffed. "Next to me, of course,"

"Excuse me?" Rad asked. He moved a step closer to the girl. "I think I'm a better dancer than you."

"Sure.." Enid laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Oh it's on now!" The alien said crossing his arms.