Chapter 2

Hey. This is chapter 2. I don't know how long this book will last as the story is pretty short.

Rad took a step back and grabbed his iPod. He turned on an upbeat song and plugged it into a speaker. "If you're really a better dancer than me, let's see it!"

"Fine. But you first." Enid stated, crossing her arms.

"Fine! Maybe I will go first!" Rad said, trying to sound confident. He twirled around and moved his arms a few times then turned off the iPod. "Beat that!" He yelled.

Enid stared. She tried to hold back her laugh but she couldn't. "(Haha) you call that (haha) dancing?" She couldn't stop laughing.

"H-hey Enid! If you're so good at dancing maybe you could teach Rad..?" KO exclaimed.

"Pssh. Whatever. I don't need Enid to try and teach me how to dance." Rad said, rolling his eyes.

"He's right KO. I may be an amazing dancer but I'm not the best teacher." Enid sighed.

"I'll show you!" Rad said, pointing at Enid. "I can dance! Meet me at the dance tomorrow at 8:00 sharp!"

"Yayayay! I'm so glad you're coming!" KO cheered. "Enid come with me! I have to help you get ready!"

Enid smiled. "Okay!" KO quickly grabbed her hand and the two left the room. Rad just stood there.

"Whatever." He scoffed.

KO was basically dragging Enid across the plaza due to his height. "Come on!" He shouted, laughing. "We have to go pick out a dress for you!" Enid smiled at the boy.

"I don't usually wear dresses, so I don't really know where I can get one." Enid said.

"Oh don't worry! We can go to the place my mommy always goes to!" KO continued to run until they made it into a store called 'Bethany & co.' The pair walked in.

"Ew.." Enid said, cringing. "I think this is too girly for me.."

"Noo Enid you're going to look sooo pretty!" KO said smiling.

"If you say so.." Enid said, squinting from all the glitter.