Chapter 2

""""""""""""""""""
*they all went over to the kitchen and make 8 pancakes ( 4 extra just in case they messed up ) they also turned on all the cameras and got their syrups and everything else ready*
Everyone: Hey what's up guys! Today we're doing a thing called the pancake challenge where you make the best pancake you can! *they all were making their pancakes when Alex was going to get some more syrup from the cabinet and ran into Lauren and most of her pancake was destroyed..when Alex ran into Lauren they're faces met really close but Lauren backed up looking at her pancake sadly*
Alex: OhMyGod I'm so sorry that wasn't supposed to happen..oh my..
Lauren: it's..it's whatever. *Lauren was upset but knew she already messed up with Alex..she felt like everything was ruined and she should give up*
*and Alex thought that she hated him..but he remembered back to early about how she thought it was a date.*
Alex: you know what..can we just forget this ever happened..I honestly don't wanna do this video anymore.
Lauren: Yea I think we can..and I don't want to either.😔
Fosey and Lilly: Yea that sounds fine with us. *they looked at each other knowing that was more time to hang out*
*Lauren and Alex went to the kitchen and started cleaning up*
Lauren: Hey I'm also really sorry..
Alex: And I'm sorry for..for giving you the wrong impression.
""""""""""""""""""