Prologue - Chara vs Sans

A girl with brown hair, striped yellow and green shirt and short tan skirt with black leggings was seen in a brightly lit golden hallway. She smiled evilly with dark intent as her aura glistened dark red with a slight fire around her. Birds where chipping, and it was a mid summer day. Dust blew around like snow from all the monsters that this girl has killed. She welded a single knife with blood stains and staring down a skeleton that was only in a black shirt, blue hoodie, black shorts and pink slippers.

He stood with a blank stare and bellowed out with a deep tone "So you finally made it kid; guess killing all your friends over and over hardly phases you. Whelp time to explain something kid, you know who I am Chara?" as he stood with black hollow eyes and a grin of innocence.

Chara: Yeah so what sans.

Chara got angry at him cause she thought all monsters should be killed without question and didn't have a right to be warping humans to their will. She knew that her soul of Determination was enough to wipe him out with one swing but soon what Sans the Skeleton would tell her, would cause a new fight to begin: A Declaration of a War on the Humans and anything Not Human to stop this girl whom was a demonically possessed genocidal maniac.

Sans: Listen Kid, before you kill me.. I have already called a war on you and every strong being is going to try to stop you, I know that one person can win, I feel it in my bones. So since Mercy isn't an option, then I hope you'll at least learn some morals and be shown the right path... remember Karma is a Bitch and you will fall. I know it will happen for I have spoke it into existence.. I hope that when that happens.. you reset this timeline and learn your lesson of being kind..

With this Chara struck Sans down in one fatal swing chopping him in half down the middle then proceeded out the door that made her leave the underground cities full of mythical creatures to the surface where humans live.

Chara: Now then, lets move to the next world and destroy it.

Chara then laughed sinisterly as she walked down the mountain of Ebott with no fear and full of hate, she was unaware of how true Sans words would come or the events that are going to unravel in her journey of murder.