one

"Rena wake up! It's time for school!" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.
Ugh.
Today was the day that I had to go to a new school.
And what makes it ten times worse is that I'm in L.A. so there's probably a lot of spoiled brats at my school.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my black T-shirt and some black ripped jeans. I went back into my room and went to my closet to get my hoodie. Then I went to the vanity to put on my makeup.

My mom told me I had to walk to school since we lived so close to it. I walked downstairs and put on my black converse. "Bye Mom." I said walking out the door. "Bye!" I heard her say. I shut the door behind me and unlocked the gate. I walked in the direction of the school. Man it was close.
I glanced at the Hollywood sign over the school. It was beautiful with the sun light from the early morning. I completely forgot that I was walking to school and I finally arrived. There was loads of people in front of the building already. Everyone was in a group. I walked past the crowds of people. I got dirty looks from almost everyone. I went to the office and picked up my schedule. I went back out and sat on the ground, looking at the schedule.
At least the only good ones on there are Science, Music, and Art. Lost in my train of thought, the bell rang.
"Excu-" "Hey-" "Hey can y-" "Excuse m-"

I called out to people but they just walked passed me. I came to 2 girls. One with short hair and one with long brown hair. "Hey can you show me where Room 109 is?" I said to them. The one with the short hair smacked her gum. So irritating. "Why don't you just look at the signs you loser." She said walking off.
I couldn't believe it. How was I going to get through the day? There were 5 boys. They were the last ones in the crowd. "Hey do you guys know where Room 109 is?" I asked them. I expected them to just walk away. A blonde guy came up to me. "I know where it is." He said looking into my eyes. WOWZA I thought. "Oooooooooo" I heard the 4 guys say. "Shut up!" He said. We walked inside the building and people were still there, not many though. "By the way, I'm Corbyn. Corbyn Besson." He stuck his hand out. "I'm Rena Monroe." I said as I shook his hand. We got to the classroom and he walked in with me. I guess we had the same class? The teacher looked at me and smiled. She got everyone's attention. "Attention! Class, Class, settle down! We do have a new student!" She said. There were slow claps. She looked at them and they clapped faster. "Why don't you introduce yourself?" She asked me. "I-I'd rather not.." I said stuttering. "Oh come on!" She said. I let out a sigh and stepped in front of the class. "I-I'm-I'm Re-" I was cut off by laughter. "I'm Rena." I finally said. They started laughing even more. Corbyn was the only one who wasn't laughing. "I'm from U-U-Utah." I said. The laughter was still happening. I just walked to my seat and the laughter grew. Corbyn still wasn't laughing. I felt so humiliated! "Alright who started the laughter?!" The teachers voice boomed. "Tessa and Christina." Corbyn said. Tessa just rolled her eyes. While the teacher was talking about History stuff, I felt something hit my back. Tessa threw a paper at me. I unraveled it.

 I unraveled it

Ugh. Why????
Maybe I should die.

•••
(Lunchtime)
I struggled to find a seat. I was carrying my lunch tray and just standing there. I decided to try to make friends. But you have to think twice when you're in high school. I sat down and smiled. They rolled their eyes at me and moved to a different table. What am I doing wrong? I saw someone sit next to me. It was Corbyn. I was so happy that someone sat next to me. I hugged him and he was surprised. "What was that for?" He asked.

"For being my friend." I said. He blushed. "Anything for someone like you." He said.
I smiled. "Hey can my friends sit here?" He asked me
"Yeah of course!" I said

A/N
Hey. Should I continue the story? Let me know! If you have any suggestions feel free to tell me!
Word count (including this): 784