you're studying but he disturbs you

brandon
you were studying for a really big exam. You started very early with studying. Your boyfriend Brandon was downstairs with the boys. You heard a knock at your door and saw it's brandon. ' babe you've been studying for hours I wanna do something I'm so bored' he said and puts his arms around your waist and his head on your shoulder. 'babe I gotta studying I have a very hard exam on Thursday.' You said. ' babe you need a break you look so tired. I can help you with that' he said. You know what he's up to. ' okay then help me' you said. 'With pleasure babe' he said and puts his lips on yours for a very passionate kiss.

edwin
you had to study for a biology exam. 'This is so hard omg' you thought to yourself. Edwin was at the studio so you had to learn because you couldn't do anything better. You heard someone come in. It was edwin ' babe come here I miss you, just stop for like 10 minutes' he said and just hugged you from behind. ' I need you' he said. You left all your books and just kissed him because you need him too.

nick
you hate studying but you gotta have those good grades, am I right? You had a history exam coming up this Friday. Your boyfriend nick was sleeping. ' baabeee come here I need you' you heard nick scream with his raspy voice. You go to the bedroom 'yes babe what's the problem' you asked. ' come here' he just said. You laid next to him and he just kissed you.

austin
study. study and more of studying. You hate studying. Austin came in the room and just kissed you. 'babe I have to study' you said. ' stop studying for a minute and just kiss me' he said. ' as you wish mr.porter' you said and just kissed him.

Zion
You were so lazy for studying but you had to. You had a French exam and you hate french. Zion came in shirtless. 'He's doing this on purpose just to distract me' you thought. ' hey babe' he said and came in front of you.  You couldn't help it but just stare at his beautiful body. ' come to daddy' he said and without a warning you just jump on top of him.