zion - best friends

you and Zion were best friends but you guys secretly liked each other but you guys didn't know it. One day you guys went to Venice beach to just chill around and talk. It's was so beautiful and the sunset was incredibly beautiful. You and Zion were just looking at the sunset but Zion also looked at you. he couldn't take his eyes off you. you felt a staring and asked zion why he's staring at you. he said ' sorry but you look so beautiful (y/n)'
you couldn't stop smiling omg. Your best friend that you loved since a child just said this to you. Then he said ' (y/n) can I try something' you then answered ' sure zion what you wanna try.' 'this' Zion said and kissed you so passionately he's hands on your Checks and your hands around his neck. You couldn't believe what's happening right now. You thought to yourself wait is this just a dream or is my crush really kissing me. You guys moved in sync. Everything was perfect. You both let go and said 'wow' Zion then asked you ' (y/n) we've been for so long best friends now and I really liked you but now I don't like you I love you so much. I can't help it I can't stop thinking about you. Everytime I saw you with an other guy I could've slap the f*ck our of him. (y/n) I love you and want to ask you if you want to be my girlfriend forever?' You were shook because the boy you loved since a child just asked you to be his girlfriend. You were so happy and screamed ' YES I DO ZION I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE' then you guys hugged so tight and just kissed again. You still couldn't believe it.