Chaptaaa 18

"Harvey?" I say looking at him with a confused face.

"CARA I HAVE NO TIME TO EXPLAIN BUT YOU NEED TO GO NOW. ITS BLAKE HE'S GOING TO COME AND GET YOU HE KNOWS WHAT YOU BOUGHT IN THE SHOP. HE KNOWS. SO IF YOU WANT TO SURVIVE THEN YOU BETTER GO AND NEVER COME BACK TO HERE".

Just when I thought I got rid of him he was back and I knew Harvey was right. Harvey and I had a sort of had a trusty friendship. Well not friendship but at least trusty. I know this sounds so over dramatic but if you even have had a glimpse of Blake in your life you will understand that nothing is over the top when it comes to him.

"What I'm I suppose to do, I have no where to go or stay"

Mikey was running down the stairs to see who it was after all the shouting. But he must have heard the conversation because he said

"You can stay at Bryce and I's house we live quite far away from here. And we can call your parents on the way"

"Really?"

"Yeah now quickly go pack a bag I'll start the car up".

I quickly grab my clothes and throw them in to a bag with other necessities. And ran back down the stairs to go out the door

"Come on Harvey I'm leaving you need to go Blake will kill you if he finds out your here too".

"Look Cara here's the thing I really like you and I always will so I'm gonna stay behind that kiss we had at the hospital all them conversations we have had made my feelings stronger everytime for you and don't worry about me because I'm doing this for you and whatever happens happens. Now go before he comes he will be here any minute. GO!"

I feel terrible for leaving him but I had to for my own safety, Mikey's and the baby's. I had to leave.

Once I reach the car I put my bag in the back and sit in the front. Mikey's car was nice and clean like it was brand new. It was modern. I'm not very good with cars but this one was just brand new out as I've saw it in adverts on the tv. How could he even afford this ?

"Nice car" I say breaking the silence.

"Oh thanks I got it when it came out roughly a week ago. You should call your mum and tell her what's happening"

Calling my mum was going to be hard, even though we were so different in every way she is my mom and I love her with all my heart.

No answer great a voicemail will have to do.

"Hey mom look I know that things have been hard between us but I just want to say I love you. I'm going away for a while with some friends and might not see you until I come back   It maybe a couple of days or weeks maybe even months. Just know that I'm safe and I will miss you".

After the call. I knew that this was the start of a knew beginning..... Or at least that's what I thought 💭...