Chaptaaa 10

Mikey stayed with me that night but the only thing that was bothering me was it was my BIRTHDAY.

Usually I have a big party and everyone comes but this time I didn't want anything of the sort I just wanted to spend it with Mikey to be honest. As it is my birthday that also meant it was Christmas Eve which I could not be bothered with.

I know what your thinking "but you have just met Mikey" but last night everything changed like we have been friends forever. I felt safe knowing that he was there to protect me from everything, Blake.

Speaking of Blake when Mikey and I were cuddling up on the couch, I heard the front door open then slam shut. I knew straight was that this was BLAKE. I cuddle even more up to to Mikey.

"Well,well,well what do we have here" Blake says in a very childish voice

Mikey replies as he is getting up and standing level with Blake "someone's clearly jealous"

"Ehhhhh what of cause I'm the boyfriend, remember?"

"Ohhhh yeah I've heard of the boyfriend. The boyfriend that wasn't here when he was needed the most. The boyfriend that didn't come and give his girlfriend a kiss after hugging her as soon he came through the door but instead got all jealous. And now is acting like a pure dick. Yep definitely heard of him. But that's 100% not you of course because you know how to treat a girl, I'm a right". Mikey was screaming into Blake's face by this point.

Blake's face was just about as red as a tomato with rage and anger. As Blake was about to scream back but someone was walking down the stairs, it was my mom.

"Everything ok?" She had a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah everything is fine Mrs Smith. Matty here is just leaving."

"It's Mikey !!"

"Matty, Mikey same thing"

Mikey walks out. My mom goes back up the stairs. Which leaves me and Blake, great.
Blake takes a bottle of beer out of the bag he had brought with him and starts taking big gulps of it.

"So I over heard Madison talking to some other ghosts

Ghosts = not that popular people

saying that it was your birthday today so I have came up with something. So basically the plan is get drunk, go to the party and just get completely drunk.

"Omg why do you never ask what I want to do for my birthday maybe I don't want a big party maybe I don't even want a birthday at all . The only reason that you throw me a birthday party is so then you and your mates can get drunk and have sex"

This was the truth every single year without fail. And this is when I had to let my emotions out.

"Right now I could kill you for everything you have done to me. In fact just get out of my face, get out of here, get out of my life".

With that he smashes the beer right across my face leaving glass all over me and a massive big piece in my face. And walked out slamming the door behind him.

My sister was staying at our house as her apartment was getting renovated. She must have heard the bottle smash and the door slam because she shot down the stairs.

"OMG WHAT HAPPENED. ARE YOU OK?"

"Yeah but can you call the doctor and say that it's an emergency"

"Ok, ok but then I'm going to clean you up"

"Fine"