Chapter 8: Meeting Little Mix

Hayden and I get back to the hotel. We run to my room and opened the door. We kept our heads hung low.

"So did you guys get the record deal?" Taylor asked as we entered the living room.

"They didn't get the deal. Look at their heads. Their heads are hung low," Jolee said.

We brought our heads up and smiled.

"We got the deal and we have already recorded our first song with Syco Music," I said as Taylor and Jolee ran up to us.

Taylor kissed me and Jolee kissed Hayden. Then both Taylor and Jolee hit Hayden and me.

"Don't do that you scared us," Jolee and Taylor said.

"Blame her. She is the twin that came up with the idea," I said pointing at Hayden.

I sat down on the coach and Jolee dragged Hayden, by her ear to their room.

"So how did it go?" Taylor asked as she sat down on my lap.

"It went really good. We signed paperwork saying we can have a record deal for a year. If we make enough money and have enough fans, we can get 2, 5, and 10 years record deals. We recorded our debut song today as well," I said as I put my arms around Taylor's waist and pull her closer to me.

"That is amazing. I'm so happy for you," Taylor said as she placed her hands on my hands.

"Tomorrow we meet with Simon and Little Mix to talk about being their opening act for their tour this summer," I said as I buried my face in Taylor's neck.

"I hope you guys get to be their opening act for their tour," Taylor said as I kissed her neck.

"Same. What are we going do after the meeting tomorrow?" I asked as Taylor leaned on to my chest.

"I don't Know but we can meet up with Hayley Kiyoko," Taylor said as she started to play with our hands.

"I forgot she said that she would be in L.A. this week," I said as I rested my head on Taylor's shoulder.

Taylor wanted to watch her favorite movie, Monsters vs. Aliens. 

I fell asleep with my head on Taylor's shoulder with my face buried in her neck. When I woke up I was laying next to Taylor in the bed in our hotel room. My phone dinged letting me know I had a text message. Taylor was cuddling into my side. I carefully move so Taylor didn't wake up. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I had a text from Hayley.

From Hayley:

Hey Eva

To Hayley:

Hey Hayley how you been

From Hayley: 

Good did you get your deal

To Hayley:

Yeah we did we are going to be talking to Simon and Little Mix tomorrow

From Hayley:

That is awesome

To Hayley:

Do you want to meet up on Wednesday

From Hayley:

Yeah that works for me

To Hayley:

I will be bringing Taylor with me