17. WEDDING BELLS🔔🔔

Written By~Priyashi03 (Special Thanks!!)
Author of ~
1. Mano yaa naa Mano
2. Edkv OS Ss Collection.
3. Yours.
4. Teri Meri Kahani

________________________________

Here u go with Chapter 17

Author's Note - Not a proof read as we are already late to publish the chapter.

She stood under the cold shower with all her cloths on to wash all the happenings running in her mind.... He didn't left her thoughts even for a second from the time she returned from the studio.

"And Sumo, I love U".

She always wanted to hear those three magical words from him. Didn't know, how many times she imagined him saying those 3 letters of Love. But Now, when it happened, why wasn't she happy.... Why ccouldn't she forget everything n run into his Arms......Why can't they have "happily ever after " in their fairytale love story.  Why???

"Shravannn..." His name escaped out of her mouth involuntarily...... It was the voice of her heart, her soul.

Just then realization strike her. How could u even think about this Sumo? Do u really want to forget everything?... No No, never ever......

She shove off all her thoughts...

Only she knew how difficult it was for her to hold herself when she saw him after months. All these months she yearned to hear his voice. Whenever she thought to call him, the hunger for revenge refrained her from doing so. When she couldn't throw him out of her life even after many attempts, She kept his memories alive in her hatred. Whether it was dare to Love, Dare to hate or Quest of revenge,  Shravan Malhotra was constantly in her mind.

Even in the studio, she badly wanted to believe his words.

When he said " God dammit, it was an accident sumo"

She wanted to say him " lets not talk about the past Shravan"

But the pain and loneliness that he unknowingly gifted for her entire life gave her enough strength to stick to the walls that she builded around her..

"Sumo, U dont know what actually happened dear"

She sobbed silently recalling his words.. He wanted to explain her the circumstances that lead to her parents dismissal, but the horrible sight of dead bodies of her parents lying on the hospital bed drapped in white bandages appeared in front of her...

"Sumo, i'll come tomorrow & talk with u. Alright?"

She recalled the moments when she would go on talking for hours and hours and he would simply continue staring at her with affection.
But now, What is she suppose to talk with the person who gave her all the happiness of the world only to snatch it from her someday, just like a violent storm that comes and takes away everything with it.

"Tumhare is haath ko chhodne ke liye nahi thama tha. I promised our papa zindagi bhar saath dunga tumhara"......

She screamed her heart out under the cold shower...

"Humare saath aisa kyu hua shravan. Kyu tumne mujhe aise jagah laa kar khada kardiya jaha mujhe tumhare aur apne mare huye maa-baap me se kisi ek ko chunana hoga. Why u did this to me shravan? Why? Tell me whyyy...Whyy me Shravan?  Why me??....

She broke down on the bathroom floor... Somehow, Gathering the broken pieces of her heart, she got up and changed her cloths.
---------------------------------------------

Sitting on the edge of bed She looked at her mother's photo kept on the table.

"Maa aap hi batao, Ab mai kya karu...Thak chuki hai maa apki beti khudse ladte ladte.... Mujhe bhi aap apne paas bulalo.....Ab aur nahi hota mujhe Maa...Nhi hota"