Chapter 18 (Mature!)

Hiii!

Ugh, I'm having my period again - YES I'M OPEN ABOUT THAT, SO WHAT!? - and I'ma apologize if this smut is shitty. Having blood running out of 'there' is rather not helping when you try to write two guys doing the deed.

Because of my girl best friend and some other classmates I started watching this one anime series. My sister hates it. She's gonna skin me alive if she finds out.

Anyways, let's get this going.

By the way, this is the second last chapter. No epilogue. Next chapter is the last.

After that, keep your eyes open for an author's note, alrightey?

Good.

Hope this isn't private.

Enjoy!

Harry let out a deep breath as his lips contacted with Louis' once again in a passionate kiss. He lowered his body on Louis' with his hands buried in the Angel's soft feathery hair. Louis' hands traveled up and down Harry's back as he carefully poked his tongue out and traced it over Harry's plump red lips. The Fallen Angel tilted his head differently and parted his lips a bit, instantly brushing his tongue against Louis'.

"I'm afraid," Louis mumbled.

"You don't need to, I have you. I'll be there. You'll be alright, I promise," Harry said gently before connecting his lips with Louis' neck.

The Angel tilted his head a bit to the side to give his curly haired boyfriend better access. He closed his eyes in pleasure and ran a hand through the soft curls. He whimpered quietly when Harry's teeth scraped a certain spot of his neck and he felt the Fallen Angel smirk against his skin. Harry sunk his teeth into that spot, but not hard enough to break the skin. He sucked on the patch of skin, brushing his tongue over it until he felt how a love bite formed under his lips. He pulled away and blew air over the drying mark, admiring it.

Harry felt the white and silver feathers shake underneath his body and he knew he didn't have much time, but he didn't want to rush it either.

Slowly, he slid down Louis' body, taking both their shirts off and letting them drop to the floor. Harry leaned down to kiss Louis', pressing their bare upper bodies flush together as his tongue found its way into Louis' mouth and brushed against the Angel's.

"I have you, love, don't worry," Harry whispered gently.

"I know," Louis whispered back, closing his eyes and leaning upwards, his hands on either side of Harry's head, pulling him into a hot, open mouthed kiss.

Harry started shedding both of them out of their clothes. He needed to be fast and he knew it. If he weren't fast enough, it would be too late for Louis to fall. Harry didn't want to be too late.

He pulled off their socks, jeans and shirts, leaving both in boxers that were already too tight to be comfortable. Harry ghosted his fingers over Louis' boxer clad hard on, making the Angel arch his back under his tender touch and Harry remembered that it was the first time for Louis to ever feel something like this. The thought of it was strangely sexy to him.

"Harry," Louis mumbled, his voice sounded far away.

Panic closed Harry's throat and he frantically held Louis' face, his thumb under the dying boy's nose to check his breathing.

"Louis, no, stay with me," Harry begged.

"I'm scared," Louis replied and blinked a few times, the haze over his eyes disappearing, making Harry exhale a sigh of relief.