Tests

Except for the drug dealers yelling at each other most of the ride to the prison, the back gates open and lets the bus in. Carmella tips the bus driver to get him to turn an eye when she gets the chains, iron locks and handcuffs off of Trish but no one else.

"Carmella, get Kaitlyn's and Dana's off too." orders Trish

"I can't do that Trish" says Carmilla

"Did I make it sound like you have a choice?" asks Trish, rhetorically

She grabs her hair and yanks it hard bringing Carmilla to her.

"I own you." says Trish

Carmella nods and Trish let's go, Carmilla does as she's told.

"That's what I thought." says Trish

Carmella barks commands to everyone else, Trish and her guards get lead in first followed by the others. The guards turn a blind eye, Carmella is the main guard of the place, what she says goes. She's right under the warden and could make the guards life a living hell.

"What's the plan, Trish?" asks Kaitlyn

"I'm going to make this place my empire. Don't ask. When I give the orders recruite, I want to see who will make the cut." says Trish

"Got it" says Dana

"Whenever you want." says Kaitlyn

Trish nodded, that's when everyone was lead in and went through the showers. After showers they got dressed in their orange jumpsuits getting assigned to rooms. They stood quiet and ignored the guards there and the prisoners mumbling about fresh meat. Three days past and Maryse steps up her game a bit, she's smarter than what people thinks. It's not hard to notice that Trish gets special treatment. Trish nods her head to Dana pointing to Maryse who's on laundry duty.

"See what she wants. I want to meet her in five." says Trish

"Where?" asks Dana

"Here. Five minutes don't be late. Make it clear that there is consequences for being late." says Trish

Dana smiles and nods, she grabs a druggies tray and makes her way up to where Maryse is waiting.

"Boss wants you in five minutes where she is." says Dana

"I'm working, she can wait." says Maryse

Dana takes the tray and decks her hard with it in her stomach.

"No. You wait for her. She waits for no one. You get late once...this will seem like I just gave you Christmas." says Dana

"Got it" says Maryse, recovering from that hit.

"Good" says Dana

She left leaving her tray there, no one is stupid enough to cross Dana they know what she can do. They just saw a glimpse of what she was made of and never questioned why she was Trish's bodyguard. Maryse didn't know about this but didn't want to cross her. Maryse cleaned up, keeping an eye on the clock. At the end of five minutes she headed over to Trish, Trish smiled glad that Maryse can follow directions well.

"Hey Maryse, I'm just going to cut the bullshit and cut to the chase. I saw you looking at us and I wanted to know what you wanted." says Trish

Maryse looked at the free arms and legs, while listening to Trish talk. Hers was freed at the moment, like everyone else at the moment but as soon as lunch ended Trish, Dana and Kaitlyn would be the only ones handcuffed. They don't even have leg irons on, Trish followed her gaze and smirked.