Part 1- Good Morning

Your POV

"Yah!Wake up Nerd!" chanyeol said.He try to pull me out of bed.

"okay okay, i already wake up. JUST DONT CALL ME NERD! and get out!" i said asa i point the door.

"Tsk, don't sleep again.This is your first day school."Chanyeol said

"It's still early morning silly" i said. It's still 5.45 am.Chanyeol go out side and shut the door. He still the same as old.-.-

I try to go back to sleep.

-After a min-

someone touch my hand.It's soft and warm.I still sleep but i can feel it.I open my eyes little bit. it' s Kris oppa.

"Wake up Y/N.Don't be late for your first day school." Kris said sweetly.Not like Chanyeol argh...Btw Kris  always sleep at our house because his house little bit far. seen our house is big and have many room he has his own room at our house.

i open my eyes slowly. he smile.

"i know you are going to wake up if i'm the one wake you u.Hehe." he said. i punch his arm playfully, he laughed.

"Now get up.It's already 6.Your brother will be angry.Haha" he said. i jump out of the bed and stop.

"Oppa,my mom and dad already home?" i said.He turn around and face me.

"Yeah,They at down stair."He said as he walk out.He smile i smile back.

-Fast Forward (After shower amd wear uniform colth)-

"Good morning appa" i said as i go down stairs.last night they didnt pick me at airport because they have work.

"Good Morning dear" dad said. he read his newspaper.

"Where omma?" i said

"ro-" dad want to said but mom answer as she peek at kichen.

"Here baby" mom said.

"Omma, i miss you!!!" I said as i run to my mom and hug her.

"Yah!,you don't miss me? you only say "good morning appa"" dad said.

"Haha, i miss you too appa"i said,dad walk at us. i hug them.

"okay, breakfast ready" mom said as she broke the hug.

"Kris!Chanyeol! Come down! breakfast ready!" mom yelled.

KRIS POV

I wear my uniform (already take a shower).i sign. i take my phone it' s already 6.45am. I go to bathroom cuz i want to wash my face, i little bit sleepy. Before i open the door, i saw y/n huging her parents. i can't stop staring at her.BTW i have cfush at her but badly she never inlove with anyone....

My tears go down to my cheek. i really miss my mom and dad. they at canada cuz the have business, i dont know when they go back to korea. i wip my tears. i go to bathroom and wash my face.

"Hyung,our breakfast is ready, come down" Chanyeol said.  i smile and nodded.

Today y/n first day school at SM Highschool. She transer because she from US.She totally nerd and smart but i still love her...

__________________

YEHET!!Thanks of read.^^How is it? Comment it*-*.If its bad i try to do good one.:)

WARNING:PLS DO NOT COPY MY IDEA OR STEAL MY TOPIC BECAUSE I SPEND THIS ONE CHAPTER FOR 1 MONTH TO THINK.DONT COPY AND DO AT OTHER WEBSIDE/APPS.PLS IM BEGGING YOU GUYZ.IF HE/SHE BLOCK ME BECAUSE HE/SHE WANT TO COPY MY TOPIC OR IDEA TO DO AT OTHER WEBSIDE/APPS. I'LL FIND HE/SHE NO MATTER WHAT-.-.MY SISTER GIVE THIS TOPC. REMEMBER THIS READERS.

-Btw thanks agian^^. i'm just warning you all.because my sister give me this topic but she didn't do any fanfic.Doing fanfic is not her style.--" but she's the one silent readers.Thanks to my sister^^.i love you,sis:*