Chapter 1. I Can Count On You

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU Y/N I NEVER FUCKING LOVED YOU"

"JUST.GET.OUT. ALREADY, I DONT WANNA HEAR IT ANYMORE FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE WITH THAT HOE"

"Finally, I am so done with him." I thought about all the fun we had and decided I couldn't be here anymore. So I decided to call my best friend Sadie [Sadie Sink if your wondering]

underlined=Sadie bold=Y/N

"WHAT UP HOEE'

"hey sink... uhmm..I was.. wondering if..uhm I could come stay with you for a while"

"of fucking course what happened.. oh wait lemme guess you and"him" had a fight again"

"you got it but..mm were done for good now, he told me and I quote "I NEVER FUCKING LOVED YOU" so I just told him to leave cause he's being a hoe"

After about an hour on facetime with Sadie you told her you would pack up all your stuff and head that way..

[SKIP car ride cuz that's boring asf] 45 mins later she arrived

"AHhhh finally I missed this place sooo much.... now where is that sink of mine"

"here I am and this sink has missed her best friend"

"ME TOO..AND GOD DAMN MY BESTIE IS LOOKING CUTEEE"

"You flatter me too much.. ANYWAYS there are some people I need you to meet , well officially meet. Like in person"

"Oh...and who do I owe the pleasure of meeting"

"you'll see just wait, I think you'll like them"

"and I KNOW that they WILL loveee you"

"well we'll see, wont we"

Skip to getting settled in

"OK I just told them to come on over... but knowing me I told them to pick up food first"

"I'm so nervous what if they DONT loveee me" you said mocking Sadie from earlier

"just TRUST in me they will"

....

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING STAY TUNED IM WORKING THE NEXT CHAPTER RIGHT NOW!

- Love finnies Girl