The Auditions

*Aris POV*
It was the day that I choose back up dancers for my HMT. I was SOO excited! I woke up because my alarm went off and I jumped out of bed and got ready. I wore a black tank top, some skinny jeans, and some nude pumps. "ARI HURRY UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE!" Brian says. "IM COMING!" I said. I ran down stairs and got in the car.

When we got to the arena there was a HUGE line! I was walking and I wasn't seeing where I was going and I bumped into someone. It was really awkward I dropped all my stuff. "I'm SOO sorry!" I said. "Don't be it's fine." He said. "So what's your name?" I said. "Ricky, Ricky Alvarez." Ricky said. "Oh well nice to meet!" I hugged home and whispered in his ear. "I hope you make it and thanks for helping me with my stuff." I said. He started laughing and smiling he had this big ass smile and it was adorable. When I was walking in the building I was like wait... you have a boyfriend ari and you love him, kind of.

*Rickys POV*
I was standing in line talking to this guy named max. He was hilarious! When I was talking to him I felt someone run into me and that was the 3rd time it happened! I got mad and i turned around and I was about to yell but I saw that it was ariana. She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and her perfect smile. "Hey, are you okay?" I say laughing. "Ya, I just wasn't looking where I was going." She said. I could tell she was embarrassed!

*ARIANAS POV*
I sat down in between Brian and Scott and they saw that I number into Ricky. "Ooooo!" Scott says. "Shut up Scott!" I say laughing. "We are going to do 4 at a time!" Brian tells everyone.
After at least 10 groups I start to get tired I put my head on Scott's shoulders but then I saw Ricky and sat up. "Oooooo!" Scott says again. "I hate you!" I say sarcastically. When it was time time to dance to ' be my baby' they had to grab a partner. Ricky didn't have one so Scott told me to go dance with him and he hit my shoulder. "Oooo!" Scott says. "Fuck you scott!" I say laughing and so did Scott

I went down to Ricky and said I'm going to be your partner. He said okay and we started dancing. He started to dance and when he grabbed my hips he pulled me close to him, I liked it... A LOT! I then said to myself I had a boyfriend in my mind. I just don't feel the sparks anymore with Sean liked I used too.