I love you (m)

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Ricky asked nervously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"OMG! Yess ricky! I have been waiting for you to ask!" Ari said excited!

"I love you ari" I told her. "I love you too!" Ari said. Ariana went down to give him a peck on the lips, but it got heated real quick! Ari slid her hand under my shirt and started rubbing my abs.

I groaned in her mouth and she kiss me even more roughly. "Ricky, I want you." Ari said. I was nervous. "Ari I don't wanna hurt you tho?" "It's fine ricky I want you, I will tell you if it hurts." Right when she said that I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom. I slammed the fire shut and pinned her to the wall, and I started kissing her roughly.

"Uhh ricky." Ariana moaned. Omg her moaning turns me on so badly. We started taking each other's clothes off. I was only in my boxers and Ari was only in her panties. I started to kiss her left boob and sucking on it. She started moaning and I couldn't take it anymore.

I put her on the bed and slide her panties down and I side my boxers down. She gasped when she saw how large I was. "Ari we don't have to do this I don't wanna hurt you." I said seriously. "No ricky I want this, please." I rolled a condom on and put the tip at her entrance. She started moaning like crazy. "Look in my eyes." She did as I told and I pushed myself inside of her.

*ARIS POV*
"OMG RICKYY!" I yelled. It hurt at first but it started to feel better. "Ricky faster please." I begged he went faster but he was so gentle. I felt like I was in heaven.

"RICKY IM BOUT T-TO.." "I KNOW ARI ME TOO BABE!" He groaned and went so fast. Ugh he's so hot. We came at the same time he rolled over by me took the condom off and threw it away.

"I love you my moonlight." He said. Moonlight I like it. "I love you too babe. We cuddled and went to sleep in each other's arms

That was so good.

~~ NEXT DAY~~

*ARIS POV*
I woke up in Ricky's arms. I love this man so much. I started to remember what happened last night and I started to blush. He was so large but it felt so good.

"Morning baby." Ricky said snapping me out of my daydream.
"Morning my love, we need to start getting ready." I said he just groaned and snuggled his face in my neck. "I don't wanna go tho I'm tiredddd!" He said pouting. "I'm sorry babe but we have to go it's 8 and we have to be on the bus at 9." I rolled out of his arms. "UGHH fine!" He said getting up. I just laughed and stared getting ready.

I went in the bathroom and brushed me teeth. I called Dalina and Daniel over to do my make up and hair. I change into a black long sleeve crop top, some light jeans, and my cream heels.

Dalina and Daniel got here and started doing my hair and makeup. I haven't see them in a awhile so I was glad to finally be able to speak to them.

Dalina was straightening my hair when I got a text from Ricky. "Who is that?" Dalina asked. "It's ricky!" "AWWW!" Dalina and Daniel day at he same time. I just giggled and texted him back.

Dalina has put my hair in a half up half down style, and Daniel did a natural makeup. "Thanks you guys I love y'all!" I said hugging them. "We love you too." They said at the same time making me laugh.

~~~ AT THE ARENA~~~

"Hey baby." I said I'm a soft tone. "Hey ba.. WHOA!" Ricky said making me laugh. I went up to him and kissed him. "You look beautiful like always!" He said making me blush. I truly do love this guy.

I think I'm falling for him and very quickly, and I'm scared as hell right now.