Will you be my girlfriend?

*ARIS POV*
I woke up in Ricky's arms and it was the most comfortable thing ever. He looked so cute and peaceful sleeping. He also smiled when he sleeps which I think is cute. "Morning babe." Ricky said in his deep morning voice which I love. "Morning my love." I kissed him and got up to get changed but before I could walk away ricky grabbed my wrist and he yanked me back. "NO DONT GO!" He said while pouting. Ughhh he's so cute. "Babe I have to go to work I'm sorry." I said laughing because of his pout. "Ugh fine but when will you get back?" "Around 9pm babe, I will see you then." "Okay love you babe." He kissed me and I got ready and ran out the door.

I was already running late so I was speeding down the highway.

Once I got to the studio I ran inside and was greeted by jones, scooter, and Victoria. "Hey Ari you finally decided to show up?" Jones said. "Fuck you!" I said laughing and everyone else soon started laughing.

I was writing tons of songs when I realized they were all about ricky. I just love him so god damn much and I can't help it. Once I was done recording 3 songs I went home. All I wanted to do was lay down and sleep.

Once I got back in the house i went straight upstairs and took off my heels and changed into sweatpants and a top.

I was looking for ricky and I finally found him outside laying by the pool. "Hey baby" I said I'm a soft tune. "Hi my moonlight, how did work go?" He said I started blushing because I love it when he calls me moonlight. "It was good, tiring, but good." I lasted by his side and got cuddled up with him. "Baby.... can I ask you something?" Ricky said. Oh know what is it? "Yes babe? What is it?" I said nervous.

"Well I want you to know that I love you, and I wanted to ask you, will you be my girlfriend?" He said nervously.

Sorry it was kind of short. Next chapter will be longer! Do you like it so far??