Chapter 1.

It was a Saturday morning-that doesn't matter though because it was the first day of Summer break! I woke up at 9:27. I woke up, got on my phone for about 10 minutes. And then, I threw a hoodie on and some fuzzy socks, because all I sleep in is Spandex and old t shirts and it gets pretty cold in my house from 10:00 PM to 9:30 AM. Then, I headed downstairs and saw my mom making pancakes. My little brother, Aiden and sister, Grace were sitting in the living room, watching something stupid on Disney Channel. I head over to where my mom was, sat down at the bar, and went on my phone. "What's for breakfast," I asked. I already knew the answer to this, but I was bored so I asked anyways. "Pancakes, bacon, and sausage. What would you like to drink?" she said. "hmm...I'll go with raspberry tea," I say. "Raspberry tea sucks!" I heard Grace say. "You suck" I said back. We both laughed.

"OK kids, come eat," mom said. "I want to sit by Lynette!" Grace said. "OK" "just don't get syrup on me." I reply. She giggles.

After eating, I headed back upstairs and got dressed. Today I wore white shorts that had a rip in the left leg. I also wore a nude-pink tank top with a cat face in the corner. I also put on some mint green socks and some Adidas sneakers. I was going shopping with my cousin, Lexi, who is also 14, and then going to my boyfriend, Jordan's house.

My mom woke up my dad so he could watch Grace and Aiden. He got dressed, and me and mom headed out to the car. We got in her white SUV with a sunroof. We headed to my aunts house and picked up Lexi. First, we went to Forever 21. Lexi got a pair of cat ears and a shirt that read "Not now. I'm busy sleeping". I got the same cat ears, just a plain white bra, a crop top that had Taylor Swift's 1989 album printed on it. I also got a black dress shirt that had a white square in the center and inside it said "Tired".

Then, we went to like 5 other stores and got so many things. When we got done with our last store which was PINK nation, we dropped Lexi off at her house. Then, we were off to Jordan's house.