Chapter 2.

We were now at his house. I walk inside, say hi to his mom, Malissa and his sister Kaylen. Then I head upstairs and into his room. "Hey I'm here" I said. "Finally! I've been waiting forever!" he replied. "Sorry I went shopping with my mom and cousin, Lexi." "OK..well I was thinking. And my mom would like to know if you wanna go to Sky zone with me and my sister. But we don't have to stay with Kaylen. We can do whatever," he said. "Absolutely! I brought extra cash and clothes too!" "OK" he said. It was true. I had brought at least $200.00 with me and all my clothes I just bought. I went into the bathroom, and changed into some workout capri leggings that I got from shopping today. I also put on a workout bra and a workout tank top that were both yellow with pink writing that read "Get It Girl!" on it. I walked back into his room, and he was now wearing black workout shorts and a blue tank top. "I'll be right back" I said. I walked down the upstairs hall down to Kaylen's room and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" she asked. "It's Lynette" I say. "oh ok" she replied. I walk in and she is sitting on her bed listening to music. "Are you going to Skyzone with us?" she asked. "Yes I am!" I said with a smirk. "YAY!" she yelled. She climbed on my back and we walked downstairs to where Jordan and Malissa were. "Everyone ready to go?" Malissa asked. "I am!" we all said at once. "oh..ok then!" she said laughing. We walked out to their minivan and I put Kaylen down so she could climb into the back. Jordan and I sit in the middle and Malissa sits in the front alone. His dad was at work.

-------------20 minutes later--------------

"Ok we're here!" said Malissa. We all jumped out and walked inside. After signing up, we went and jumped for 2 hours. After that, we went back to his house and ate dinner. We had tacos and rice. Then, I packed my stuff and Malissa drove me home. The rest of the night, me, my dad, my mom, and Aiden and Grace set up snacks and we could eat whatever. We had snacks such as pretzels and cheese, chips and dip, pickles, mozzarella sticks with maranara sauce. We also had chili, and meatballs. All night we ate, watched TV, and played lots of board games.