2

I collapsed on the ground and burst into tears. I am such a dramatic person when I get kidnapped. Wait...this is my first time. I really don't wanna die a virgin. Jax picked me up by both of my arms and pushed me against the wall.

"Just shut the fuck up!" He yelled.

I quickly went quiet and sarted giggling.

"Oh my fucking gosh, what now!?" He asked running his hand through his hair.

"You have a little grey piece of hair right here." I said pointing at a random piece of brown hair. I busted out laughing.

He ran in front of the mirror and noticed there was no grey piece of hair.

He mumbled profanities under his breath and left slamming the door behind him. As soon as he left, another guy walked in.

"Wow. You're prettier than I thought. Also smart simce you didn't do anything to Jax." The guy said smirking.

"Bitch, what you talking about! I'm smexy!" I said while putting my hands on my hips.

"Let's just go with that" He said chuckling.

"Jax wanted me to stay in here and keep a eye on you." He winked at me.

I glared at him "You are so gross. I bet some book ruined you innocence. It happened to me once" I said crossing my arms and turning my head away from him.

"My name is Liam" He said running his hand through his hair. Wow, that was sexy.

"Cara" I said sitting down on the floor.
I sighed and started playing with the end of my large shirt.

"Can I get some pants? I don't have any." I said frowning.

"I have some of my cousins clothes. I can get a pair of pair of sweatpants." He said raising both of his eyebrows.

I nodded my head and got up and plopped on the bed. This bed smells really good. Maybe because I was in it.

Liam got up and headed out of the door while I looked around at the beautiful bedroom.

It had grey walls with white trim on top and bottom of the wall. There was a king size bed in the middle against the wall. There was a few modern paintings hanging on the wall. There was a wall of glass so you can see the city. It's really bright in here.

Liam came back with sweatpants in his hand. They had cuffs at the end of the legs and they were grey with black ties.

They were cute.

After I put them on I asked another question.

"Can I get some food? More like Hot Cheetos" I asked with a puppy dog face.

He rolled his eyes and headed out the door.

I don't care if you think eating Hot Cheetos in the morning is weird. I like it.

I got up off the bed and walked towards the door. I opened if very slowly and walked out.

This is a long hallway. I want to explore.