3

I looked around and noticed there is alot of doors. Hmm. Should I explore? Should I not?
If I do then I know I will get caught but if I don't then I will be bored as hell.

Exploring it is! I walked at the end of the hallway and noticed the kitchen right around the corner.

I'm gonna go scare Liam.

I sneaked into the kitchen to find him digging into the fridge. There was the Hot Cheetos on the counter.

I screamed as loud as I could.

"HOLY SHIT CAKES BATMAN" He screamed quickly turning around.

I then heard loud footsteps and all these guys including Jax came running into the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Jax asked.

"I just wanted to scare Liam so I screamed as loud as I could" I said still laughing.

I fell onto the ground holding my stomach.

"Don't do that ever again" Jax said holding his head. He walked out of the kitchen.

I got up wiping away my tears.

I grabbed my hot cheetos and quickly ran down the hallway. I made it back to my room and sat down on the bed to eat.

While I was eating I heard a noise outside my window so the idiot that I am. I checked it out. I walked towards the window to see what was going to on.

I just wanted to find out who was disturbing my peace with my Hot Cheetos.

I then saw Jax outside pointing a gun at a guy. Oh please don't. I should look away. But I wanna see what happens.

Suddenly I heard two loud bangs. I covered my ears and closed my eyes. I opened them back up and looked out the window again.

Oh my lord. Why? There was the guy laying on the floor with his eyes open and blood spilling out of his head.

I covered my mouth and seen Jax look up at me. I read his lips. He said shit and ran inside.

I ran into the bathroom and locked it.

Why did I look out that window? I'm so fucking dumb.

I then heard a loud bang on my door.

"Cara, open up" He sounded angry.

"I'm gonna count to three and if you don't open up this door then I will knock that door down" He said calm.

"One"

"Two"

"Three!" He yelled.

He knocked down the door and I flinched covering my head.

"Look. Jax, I did not mean to witness that. I was just curious" I said still covering my head.

"Cara, you were not meant to witness that. I really didn't want anyone to witness it" He bending down to my level.

"Besides, I need to talk to you anyways." He said.

"Okay? Talk" I said looking at him weird.

"I need a favor" He said serious.

---

I am so sorry I did not update sooner. I am just busy with school and I am always having these headaches. I have a whole bunch of homework to do but I decided to update. Again, I am so sorry. Also sorry for the mistakes in the book. I really don't have time to edit