Part 5

"Shh! Don't you think you speak too much" Manik whisper to Nandini while keeping his finger on her lips

Nandini mouth forms an O shape as she looks at Manik with her wide eyes.

The moment Manik remove his finger from her lips but not before caressing it making Nandini shudder but she again started...

"I didn't blabber at all.You asked me na about Boyfriend?" Nandini humped while pouting.

"Hmm I asked about your boyfriend but you perfectly told me that you want the clone of Zayn," Manik said as he gave a look to Nandini.

"Haww! I don't want the clone of Zayn OK" Nandini glare at him while in return Manik gave the Whatever-float-your-boat look to which Nandini gave get-lost look and turn away from Manik.

"Psst" Manik nudge Nandini but she didn't react at all.

"Ohk I agree you don't want the clone of the Zayn" Manik said finally.

Nandini lips lift up in a smile as she smiles at Manik but then Manik gives the evil grin, "You actually want Zayn. HAww! Naughty girl wants someone else boyfriend"

Nandini smack Manik on shoulder while saying"Meanie"

While in return Manik chuckle at her cute angry pout.

________________________________________________________

"Oww Stop ! let me sleep"Nandini mutter as she swept the hand that is shaking her.

"Nandu gets up," Navya said helplessly as she is trying to wake up Nandini from last 10 minutes but there is no luck at all.

Fab 5 is waiting in the bus for Nandini to wake up because they want to thank Nandini for her idea.

"Navya let me try,"Manik said to Navya making everyone surprise but before anyone can react Manik push Navya away from Nandini and then bending down to Nandini ear he whisper-yelled in her ear,"Nandini see Zayn came to meet you but as you are sleeping he is going away"

And that's it Nandini woke up in jerk while yelling,"Where is Zayn? Zayn Wait up.I'm up" and pushing everyone out of her way she runs out of Bus while everyone has bewildered look on their face.

"What?Carry your luggage outside or want to go back to Mumbai in the same bus" Manik said while climbing out of the bus.

Nandini is looking frantically here and there for Zayn and after not finding him she pouts cutely.

"Are you finding someone "Manik asked Nandini while placing his luggage beside him.

"Yup You said Na zayn was here but cant find him,"Nandini said sadly as she looks down.

"Aww But how can you find him if he is not here," Manik said mockingly and then ruffling her hair he continues, "I lied to wake you up"

"Haww, You lie to me, You're soo bad I'll not talk to you," Nandini said shockingly while turning her face in opposite direction.

"Hey, Nandini thank you for your help.If it's not because of you, we will be stuck in that place"Alia said while hugging Nandini.

Nandini also reciprocates her hug and smile at her.

"No problem I'm glad to help you all,"Nandini said.

"That's so sweet of you," Mukti said and then hug Nandini and Navya.

"Ok, Guys we should leave.our Amms will be waiting for us."Navya said while listening to Navya Manik and Cabir face fell down.

"Ohk, "Mukti, Alia and Dhruv said while Manik and Cabir look helplessly.

Navya and Nadani start going when Nandnai turns around and walking up to Manik she said,"Bye Monster Manik and no need to be Monster at all the time."

And then waving her hand cutely she goes with Navya.

AN:

Hm.. So do you like our cute Nandini?

What you think will happen next?

Thanks for all votes and comments.

Peace Out

Ana (: