Chapter 3

He was beautiful.

The familiar figure stood looking at me with a smile on his face. Your heart sank and you had butterflies.

"happy Birthday Sydney" his smooth southern type voice echoed though your ears as tears started to fall down your face.

You realised who it was, the love of your life, the source to your happiness,  the only person you actually felt a connection with. Thoughts run through your mind as you walk up to him, arms out with glossy eyes.

"omg its you, Carter Reynolds, omg, I love you so much" you say as you walk over to him in shock.

"hey babe, your mom and kira organised this surprise for you and thats why I am here" he says, with a huge smile on his face.

"I CANT EVEN,  OMG I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY" you exclaim

"dont say anything just come here" He says as he pulls you into a hug,  his unfamiliar sent cursing the air around you.

"Well happy birthday anyway, we are here to take you out" he says whilst pulling away and kissing you on your cheek.

"We? whos we?"

"Me, Cameron,  Nash and Hayes" he looks really happy,  even though i am just a fan to him, he seems really happy.

"Omg Carter im so happy right now, I love you millions" you state, your eyes start to become even more glossier , you still cannot believe what is happening.

"haha" he says whilst lightly laughing "I love you too"

"So where is my mom and Kira" you questioned the familiar boy who towered over you.

"They're waiting In the other room with the boys, shall we join?" he said whilst wrapping his arm around your waist at the back and making you jump.

"im so happy right now, omg yes we should" you say shocked as you approached the large closed wooden doors.

CHAPTER FOUR SOON, THANK YOU