HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Sydney , happy birthday to you"

My mother came in singing to me, holding a massive bag full of presents , waking me up after a cute dream about Carter Reynolds, my love.

"Mom, ah thankyou" you said as you rubbed your eyes and sat up.

"its okay , happy birthday darling aww my baby growing up so fast"

*after opening all your presents*

"thankyou mom, I love you" You say as you pull her into a hug.

" Oh yeah you have another surprise so get ready quickly we have to be there for 1pm and its 10am now" She says as she walks out of the room.

I go to the bathroom for a shower

*I wonder what the surprise is* you think to your self

*by the way , my name is Sydney and I am a tall basic white girl,  I love Taco Bell and Starbucks, I have medium blonde hair with piercing blue eyes, I am in love with Carter Reynolds, Magcon,  5SOS and One Direction. so im pratically your average American teenager. *

*back to the story*

*your phone rings and you see the caller id as "kira" , shes your bestfriend and youve known her for years" you answer*

*you stay on the phone for half a hour*

By the time your ready its time to go and pick Kira up bcs shes going to the surprise.

YEYE CHAPTER ONE, SORRY ITS SHORT AND PROBABLY UPDATE SOON.