Chapter 6: Illness

Rayne POV

It's been 2 month's when I told bangtan about my illness And I cut all my ties with them. I guess and I wish for them to take care of themselfs. I miss them so freaking much.

Now i will tell jimin about my illness through the letter.

I took a deep breath and take out the paper. And started writing on it.
___________________________________Dear,Jimin______________________
Hey it's beem Awhile... How are you? I hope you are fine. If your wondering if I'm okay. I 'm not because... Jimin.... I have an illness. I only have a few month's to live. Please forget about our relationship. And your friends already know about it 2 month's ago. And please don't think of crying because of me. I don't deserve your tears. Please tell me you love me before I cut my ties with you too. I love you Park Jimin. I guess both of us didn't keep our promise. I can't stay with you forever or grow old with you. Please understand. And thank you for being there for me these years. I really do love you. And forgive me for not keeping our promise.

                                   - Y/n Rayne

__________________________________

Please forgive me jimin-ah. I said .crying.

Why does this have to happen to me?  But I guess i deserve it.