Chapter 5: I will miss you

Rayne POV

After I wrote the letter. Tears were streaming down my cheeks
Why did Jimin used me to get closer to her. I thought to myself
And crying so hard while thinking of it.

I started coughing up blood.

Yes I have an illness. Jimin doesnt know.

And I stopped eating and dont sleep too much. It's better to die than live myself as A lie.

Then I heard A doorbell.
I weakly opened the door and it revealed jimin's friends.

Hey... I said without any energy.

Oh my god rayne!! Jin yelled.

Why are you so thin! He asked.

Why do you care? I said.

We are your friend's rayne. Taehyung said.

Hahaahahahaha!! I started laughing like A psychopath.

What's so funny? Namjoon asked.

Friends? I have a question if you are my "friend's" Did you know about jimin and her.? I asked.

They all look down.

What do you mean your 'friends'? I said almost crying.

We were not in the place to tell you that. Yoongi said.

We told him to tell you the truth. But he didn't want to tell you. Jungkook said.

Do you know how many years they have been together.? I asked. Now my tears are streaming down my cheeks.

1 and a half year. Hoseok said.

So they were going out since the day i confessed to him. I said crying so much.

They nodded sadly.

Rayne we tried to stop him but he didnt. Please believe us. Jin begged.

I believe you. But can I trust you and promise me something? I asked.

..... Sure. They said. They hesitated a bit before answering.

I have an.... Illness. I said.
They all started tearing up.

Is it serious? Hoseok asked with tears streaming down his cheeks.

..yes. I said crying too. I... Only have 1 year to live. I said and trying to stop myself from crying.

R..ay..ne... They said my name and started crying too.

Why!! Did this have to happen huh!!! Taehyung shouted while crying.

Rayne why now..? You are like our family and now i'm gonna lose you too? Yoongi said crying.

My daughter... My bestfriend.... Why did you have to tell your eomma jin now. I could have taken care of you. I failed to be a family to you. Jin said while hugging me.

I started to cry too.

Does jimin hyung know? Jungkook asked while wiping his non-stop tears.

No..i will tell him soon. I said. Crying.

Rayne... Please don't leave us. Namjoon said.

You know it all.... Your all my bestfriend and family. But i can't promise. Because I can't stay with you. But please promise me that.... You'll forget about my existance and live on going forward. You wanted to be idol's right? all of you. So please don't leave or get stuck in the past because of me. I said.

No! No!!noo....!!! We can't rayne!! We can't just forget about you!
Rayne!! Please don't do this to us.
Hoseok begged.

Hoseok... Your the sunshine. Please make your members smile for me. And you should smile to yourself and don't waste tears on somebody like me. I said.

And jin thank you... For taking care of me... Please be the same and forget about me and live on that's all I'm asking of you. I said.

Yoongi.... My favorite grampa. Don't sleep to much... And please take care of yourself and don't skip meals. I said.

And jungkook... Who doesn't like jimin too much... Haha... Keep on teasing jimin's height and your first impression of me was bad. You thought i was a Bad girl right? But thank you for giving me a chance to be your bestfriend. I love you so much kookie. I said.

Namjoon... My best appa.. When I told you guys i lost my parents.. Your the most guy who comforted me the most and treated me as your sister. And i thank you for that. Now i'm not your sister because your new sister is jimin's girlfriend. Please treat her the way you treat me. I said.

Taehyung... Taetae... Your so playfull and was always making jokes... It hurts me too see you cry. Please don't make it harder for me cause I'm the one who will be leaving you guys. I'm sorry. Please be happy for me taehyung .i said.

We.....pr..o..mis..e. They said while crying their heart out.

Rayne..... Is this the last time were gonna see you? Jin asked.

I nodded.

Then they all ran to me and gave me the sweetest hug.

Rayne we will miss you. Alot.
Jungkook said.

Me too i will miss you guys.

Now it's time for you to leave. I said.

They give me pecks in the cheeks.

Oh and one more promise...

Please take care of Jimin. I said.

We promise. They said.

They went outand I was about to close the door until...

Wait!! Taehyung said.

Hm? I hummed.

Rayne.... Saranghaeyo...and bogo sip-eul kkeoya(we will miss you). They said.

Nado nega geuliulgeoya. (I will miss you too). I said back to them

They give me the last smile and that was the last time i saw jin and the others.

I'm sorry. I said to myself